Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Ghost of Love
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 87 88
YES AWESOME
YES AWESOME
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
Weh, has anybody even seen the Lovely Seraph Bundle for sale? :(
Weh, has anybody even seen the Lovely Seraph Bundle for sale? :(
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
SO NICE
SO NICE
I’m gay for a gene
I’m gay for a gene
IjBXujS.giftumblr_ofx70g07qp1usyuvbo2_r1_100.pngJgduTKr.pngrj1bT7w.pngtumblr_onyftr3I5b1usyuvbo1_r2_100.giftumblr_ofx70g07qp1usyuvbo2_r1_100.pngIjBXujS.gif
WOAH THAT'S HELLA NICE! I'm so happy to see more treasure genes, we need them. and congrats to the contest winners!

On the other hand, is it possible for you to add more gathering items to lower levels or are all new items onward going to be for higher levels? Is it because of a certain amount of items specified for one level?
WOAH THAT'S HELLA NICE! I'm so happy to see more treasure genes, we need them. and congrats to the contest winners!

On the other hand, is it possible for you to add more gathering items to lower levels or are all new items onward going to be for higher levels? Is it because of a certain amount of items specified for one level?
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Heck yea!
Heck yea!
Weird but cool
Weird but cool
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
omg I didn't even think we'd ever get ghost
after all this time :'D , I'm glad we did tho !!
omg I didn't even think we'd ever get ghost
after all this time :'D , I'm glad we did tho !!
hm3_by_nuliius-dcrz65r.png sifen
they/them
Brazil | 4-5+ FR Time
artshop | adopts | accents
art by me
oh man ghost looks dope! Although am I the only one who is a bit confused as to why it's released in a valentines update?
oh man ghost looks dope! Although am I the only one who is a bit confused as to why it's released in a valentines update?
81389134_qA9maBUq3mcLDGv.png
yeet
yeet
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 87 88