Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2018
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42
Excite!!!!!
Excite!!!!!

item_ancestral_incense_by_dogi_crimson-daios5g.gif
Wow! It's so cool! *-*
Wow! It's so cool! *-*
tJvxg09.gif
Amazing
Amazing
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
@Piney HOLY **** THANK YOU FOR THIS CONTRIBUTION TO SOCIETY [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/308420583249674240/407152730612695062/skin-image.png[/img] King of Sylvan Frost is per f e c T for Eigengrau, he's a Shadow/Ice immortal and this looks great on him and goes with his lore of him having 'spirals of root and frost covering his chest and wings like a reflective, black filigree' the chains one is going on Frost, and literally every single one is finding it's way into my lair, my [i][b]home[/b][/i], and I have [i]no issue with that[/i].
@Piney

HOLY **** THANK YOU FOR THIS CONTRIBUTION TO SOCIETY

skin-image.png

King of Sylvan Frost is per f e c T for Eigengrau, he's a Shadow/Ice immortal and this looks great on him and goes with his lore of him having 'spirals of root and frost covering his chest and wings like a reflective, black filigree'

the chains one is going on Frost, and literally every single one is finding it's way into my lair, my home, and I have no issue with that.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
This is so exciting!! I love those new skins so much!!!

Hey also I'm gonna drop this question here but in Joxar's Spare Inventory, are there always the same items? :o Or do they change sometimes?
This is so exciting!! I love those new skins so much!!!

Hey also I'm gonna drop this question here but in Joxar's Spare Inventory, are there always the same items? :o Or do they change sometimes?
osa1_by_cicide76536-dck8wt3.gifosa2j2_by_cicide76536-dck8wsz.gifosa3_by_cicide76536-dck8wsr.png
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
AAAAAAAAAH the skins and accents are all gorgeous <3 I’m so happy that Frozen Fluffle won, it’s super cute :) the familiar is amazing and the vista and apparel are both so awesome ack!!
AAAAAAAAAH the skins and accents are all gorgeous <3 I’m so happy that Frozen Fluffle won, it’s super cute :) the familiar is amazing and the vista and apparel are both so awesome ack!!
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
I love the accents!
I love the accents!
tumblr_ohzxguxZJr1rd7i56o1_500.gif
Crystalline Gala! It sounds so great!
Crystalline Gala! It sounds so great!
"It's highly time to rekindle the stars."
- Guillaume Apollinaire
Yes! Frigid Fluffle and Ice princess made it! :D
Aww, but no pearlcatcher skins.
Still, Frigid Fluffle!
Yes! Frigid Fluffle and Ice princess made it! :D
Aww, but no pearlcatcher skins.
Still, Frigid Fluffle!
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do2_500.png
Proud Intern and member of Hoarders Anonymous
eyyy that familiar is adorable and I love those skins and accents!

happy gala everyone
eyyy that familiar is adorable and I love those skins and accents!

happy gala everyone
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42