Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Pinstripe & Trail
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51
oooo awesome!!! Those genes, a+! Also i must brew this new doggo. I also love those skins!
oooo awesome!!! Those genes, a+! Also i must brew this new doggo. I also love those skins!
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
DDDOOOOOOOOOGGGG!!!!!!
DDDOOOOOOOOOGGGG!!!!!!
Ohhhhh, surprise! It's new genes!! :3
Thank you very much FR-team for the hard work!
Ohhhhh, surprise! It's new genes!! :3
Thank you very much FR-team for the hard work!
Oh wow!
Oh wow!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
Love the new genes!!!!
Love the new genes!!!!
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
OMG LOVE THE NEW GENES!
ALSO
DOGS
AHHHHH

This is a great update ^_^
OMG LOVE THE NEW GENES!
ALSO
DOGS
AHHHHH

This is a great update ^_^
Aaaaaaaaa these might be the best new genes since the release of savannah-- heck no since the release of skink and spinner. These look amazing!!!
Aaaaaaaaa these might be the best new genes since the release of savannah-- heck no since the release of skink and spinner. These look amazing!!!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
WOAH I didn't expect new genes
WOAH I didn't expect new genes
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
Wow, those genes are lookin' so good! *-* Thank you for your hard work FR Staff!
Wow, those genes are lookin' so good! *-* Thank you for your hard work FR Staff!
You guys are really showering us with these genes! Time to get scrying and brewing!
Also, amazing skins/accents for the Coli Venue, I need the Tengu caller one so bad!
You guys are really showering us with these genes! Time to get scrying and brewing!
Also, amazing skins/accents for the Coli Venue, I need the Tengu caller one so bad!
zp1xBoR.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51