Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Doggy Daycare
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 71 72
[quote name="mummmmmeager" date=2018-01-03 20:55:04] [quote name="Amberleafz" date=2018-01-03 18:43:00] [quote name="SheridanCharon" date=2018-01-03 13:32:50] [quote name="Amberleafz" date=2018-01-03 11:03:39] I keep refreshing and I haven't even seen a single Kitsune show up >.< My computer isn't even slow what on earth [/quote] They are just going THAT fast. I've been stalking the AH AND the market since they were announced and so far, I have not seen ANY in the market and the only one I've seen in the AH is one stupidly over-inflated-price one. [/quote] I don't even get how people can be so fast, it's crazy XD I hope it slows down later. I don't even know how much they cost because I haven't seen them [/quote] I have the same problem! when they do show up I won't have the funds because I keep seeing cool apparel in the marketplace....maybe they are akin to the poultrygeist and only haunt some legendary pages..... [/quote] Aw :/ Maybe >.< Hopefully one shows up before then! I was hoping to get one at discounted price but at this rate I won't even see one before the week is over -_-
mummmmmeager wrote on 2018-01-03:
Amberleafz wrote on 2018-01-03:
SheridanCharon wrote on 2018-01-03:
Amberleafz wrote on 2018-01-03:
I keep refreshing and I haven't even seen a single Kitsune show up >.< My computer isn't even slow what on earth

They are just going THAT fast. I've been stalking the AH AND the market since they were announced and so far, I have not seen ANY in the market and the only one I've seen in the AH is one stupidly over-inflated-price one.

I don't even get how people can be so fast, it's crazy XD I hope it slows down later. I don't even know how much they cost because I haven't seen them

I have the same problem! when they do show up I won't have the funds because I keep seeing cool apparel in the marketplace....maybe they are akin to the poultrygeist and only haunt some legendary pages.....

Aw :/ Maybe >.< Hopefully one shows up before then! I was hoping to get one at discounted price but at this rate I won't even see one before the week is over -_-
SotkiVd.gif
How do we get them?
How do we get them?
[quote name="Ashtrash" date=2018-01-05 20:24:30] How do we get them? [/quote] If you mean a Kitsune you stalk the treasure marketplace for familiars while refreshing obsessively hoping for a miracle and thinking...what is my life? That or buy one at the outrageous prices that the people on the AU think people are desperate enough to settle for.
Ashtrash wrote on 2018-01-05:
How do we get them?

If you mean a Kitsune you stalk the treasure marketplace for familiars while refreshing obsessively hoping for a miracle and thinking...what is my life? That or buy one at the outrageous prices that the people on the AU think people are desperate enough to settle for.
SotkiVd.gif
Oh the Amber Gulper Accent...
Oh the Amber Gulper Accent...
We are the stones beneath your feet!
Wish List - Sell Forum
sigFR.png
Yay Pppeers!. So cute!! Where can you find them?
Yay Pppeers!. So cute!! Where can you find them?
How much is the marketplace charging for the kitsune? (assuming I ever see one!)
How much is the marketplace charging for the kitsune? (assuming I ever see one!)
I'm having fun with dragons.
AWESOME! :D
AWESOME! :D
Puppies, yaaaay...!! I love doggies!
Puppies, yaaaay...!! I love doggies!
I'll def. need one of these kitsunes!
I'll def. need one of these kitsunes!
24699391_bHpOJyVs5JvINoe.png > they/he
> german
> goth
> fandom dragons
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif