Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Doggy Daycare
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
I'm too slow to get a kitsune ;_;
I'm too slow to get a kitsune ;_;
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
Is this really bots, then? That would explain it. There's no way I'm actually this slow. I've got a good computer and internet connection, and have been stalking the MP since these released and I've never even seen one. So, FR, could you guys maybe make it so regular players can get these? Botting is against ToS, after all.
Is this really bots, then? That would explain it. There's no way I'm actually this slow. I've got a good computer and internet connection, and have been stalking the MP since these released and I've never even seen one. So, FR, could you guys maybe make it so regular players can get these? Botting is against ToS, after all.
PUPPERS!!!
PUPPERS!!!
+3 FR time | feel free to ping, please ask to dm
06xk8gV.png a129Nss.pngzl1ZGZ2.png
0XHtpWy.png 2SPT1Mh.pngOrlEqVx.png
tba
Very nice
Very nice
~I need male dragon~
Wowowowowow
Wowowowowow
All of this looks great looking
All of this looks great looking
I am super excited about this!
The only thing that I would like to point out is that you have labeled the french bulldog, but it looks like a Boston Terrier. I own three Bostons and I know they look super similar to french bullies, but the ears make the difference. Bostons have pointy ears and french bullies have round topped ears. Could you guys correct the name? :D
I am super excited about this!
The only thing that I would like to point out is that you have labeled the french bulldog, but it looks like a Boston Terrier. I own three Bostons and I know they look super similar to french bullies, but the ears make the difference. Bostons have pointy ears and french bullies have round topped ears. Could you guys correct the name? :D
Just plain ol' cute!
Just plain ol' cute!

Aw very cute, this a great!

__________________________________________________________________________________
https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/189524/screenshots/1953501/01-aces_v2.gif

Aw very cute, this a great!

__________________________________________________________________________________
https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/189524/screenshots/1953501/01-aces_v2.gif
Will the dogs be a permanent add?
Will the dogs be a permanent add?
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72