Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Nov 2017
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40
I am SO HAPPY about

well
EVERYTHING.
I am SO HAPPY about

well
EVERYTHING.
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
This is really great!
This is really great!
Oh yay! Saving parties is so convenient! :0
Oh yay! Saving parties is so convenient! :0
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
OHHH SWEET! Very nice, I like everything about this so far. Can't wait to try the Beta out!
OHHH SWEET! Very nice, I like everything about this so far. Can't wait to try the Beta out!
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
ooo i really like the battlestone rearrangement option! that's held me back from buying leveled dragons quite a lot in the past.

i have a question that's slightly related to that though - are you guys planning on reworking the eliminate battlestone or adding a mage-based alternative to it? many users have noticed that eliminate stones drop much less frequently than they used to, which is unfortunate since that particular stone is absolutely crucial to pretty much any efficient farming/training build.

also if they're gonna get nerfed i want to know since i'm sitting on a bunch that i could sell right now shhhhhhhhhh x))
ooo i really like the battlestone rearrangement option! that's held me back from buying leveled dragons quite a lot in the past.

i have a question that's slightly related to that though - are you guys planning on reworking the eliminate battlestone or adding a mage-based alternative to it? many users have noticed that eliminate stones drop much less frequently than they used to, which is unfortunate since that particular stone is absolutely crucial to pretty much any efficient farming/training build.

also if they're gonna get nerfed i want to know since i'm sitting on a bunch that i could sell right now shhhhhhhhhh x))
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
SCREEEE
SCREEEE
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
Wow! This is really great to hear! The battle stone thing has been a big issue for me since I have a dragon who's Eliminate is on an odd spot for me as compared to the rest of my party but honestly I'm super hyped to see the progress made for the Coli beta as well!

Thank you so much!
Wow! This is really great to hear! The battle stone thing has been a big issue for me since I have a dragon who's Eliminate is on an odd spot for me as compared to the rest of my party but honestly I'm super hyped to see the progress made for the Coli beta as well!

Thank you so much!
VVuEqNG.png
YhyeOBo.png
RvFC1IJ.png
Finally :3
Finally :3
g8T8XC2.png
The sorting is a relief, but just in case, can we LOCK that sort after setting it up? For instance, sometimes I purposefully leave breeding project dragons unnamed so they don't show up in the Coli list so that I don't waste time training a dragon I'm not actually intending to exalt anytime soon. And I had 94 dragons waiting for me Monday from my nursery friend, so believe me, training an extra dragon would have made me cry. But during dom matches especially, I wouldn't want to have to make that sort every time I switch out fodder; it'd be a huge time-waster compared to the system we have now.

Thank you for letting us rearrange battle stones! I have literally sold L25s over that because it was just too frustrating to deal with the constant mis-clicks. D:
The sorting is a relief, but just in case, can we LOCK that sort after setting it up? For instance, sometimes I purposefully leave breeding project dragons unnamed so they don't show up in the Coli list so that I don't waste time training a dragon I'm not actually intending to exalt anytime soon. And I had 94 dragons waiting for me Monday from my nursery friend, so believe me, training an extra dragon would have made me cry. But during dom matches especially, I wouldn't want to have to make that sort every time I switch out fodder; it'd be a huge time-waster compared to the system we have now.

Thank you for letting us rearrange battle stones! I have literally sold L25s over that because it was just too frustrating to deal with the constant mis-clicks. D:
9o5YF7O.png
The two features I really wanted - this makes me so happy! THANK YOU, ADMINS! <3 I can't wait for the coli revamp! ; ;
The two features I really wanted - this makes me so happy! THANK YOU, ADMINS! <3 I can't wait for the coli revamp! ; ;
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40