Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Nov 2017
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40
Thanks for the updates, guys! Looks pretty exciting :3
Thanks for the updates, guys! Looks pretty exciting :3
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Awesome! This is gonna be super useful
Awesome! This is gonna be super useful

~It/Its or He/Him~
I appreciate the stone rearrangement option! That can be a little wonky sometimes. :P
I appreciate the stone rearrangement option! That can be a little wonky sometimes. :P
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
THANK
THANK
signature_fr_sunsward_by_vampireselene13-d8zkupp.png[img][/img]
:D
:D
Oh man, the custom party is something I LOVE. Thanks so much for this, it really helps!
Oh man, the custom party is something I LOVE. Thanks so much for this, it really helps!
[quote name="Xhaztol" date=2017-11-10 18:49:15] [quote name="songify" date=2017-11-10 18:48:09] baTTLE STONE REArRANGEmENT HOLY HEcK YES and everything else too [/quote] @songify [size=5][b]hey[/b][/size] please watch your language [/quote] agfsshjd didn't realize that wasn't allowed oop
Xhaztol wrote on 2017-11-10:
songify wrote on 2017-11-10:
baTTLE STONE REArRANGEmENT

HOLY HEcK YES

and everything else too

@songify

hey

please watch your language

agfsshjd didn't realize that wasn't allowed oop
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.pngFYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png OqZ0Kdr.gif FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
- songify
- she/her
- fr+0
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
@Xhaztol

Will lair order have "First to Last" and "Last to First" options?
I see it says "Lair Order," but I am unsure if that simple means the default lair order, or if there will be a secondary option to it.

"Last to First" would be great since fodder dragons for Dom usually end up and stay at the back of the lair.

Unless it's intended to simply be the lair order, and then just scroll all the way down for the dragon you want? :o
@Xhaztol

Will lair order have "First to Last" and "Last to First" options?
I see it says "Lair Order," but I am unsure if that simple means the default lair order, or if there will be a secondary option to it.

"Last to First" would be great since fodder dragons for Dom usually end up and stay at the back of the lair.

Unless it's intended to simply be the lair order, and then just scroll all the way down for the dragon you want? :o
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
THANK GOODNESS i can die happy now, we'll be able to sort dragons AND save parties. It's everything I've wanted.
THANK GOODNESS i can die happy now, we'll be able to sort dragons AND save parties. It's everything I've wanted.
Whoohoo! This is cool! Thanks!
Whoohoo! This is cool! Thanks!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40