Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dragon Restorations
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59
This is amazing! Ive got my random progen back now!
This is amazing! Ive got my random progen back now!
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
Oh my, my cute Lorelai came back to me what a great thing to happen! ~ <3
Oh my, my cute Lorelai came back to me what a great thing to happen! ~ <3
rlz2u583.png oilbvv98.png muh6pb2f.gif
Awesome new feature!
Awesome new feature!
OMG I JUST RESTORED THEM I LOVE YOU FEATHER AND GLARE!

Im planning a bucn h of stuff with them
OMG I JUST RESTORED THEM I LOVE YOU FEATHER AND GLARE!

Im planning a bucn h of stuff with them
mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
Oh my god I think I'm going to cry. I was so stupid to exalt my progen, this game was so new, and I wanted a fae mate for my created dragon, and bought another mirror for my random progen. I had no idea how important progens would be, or that I would be able to change him to a fae, and he's going to look so handsome when he's a fae now that he's back, and he is back! Thank you so much!

(And he needs a name change. Why did I name him Aphrodite again? I think the female I bought was named Poseidon or something...)
Oh my god I think I'm going to cry. I was so stupid to exalt my progen, this game was so new, and I wanted a fae mate for my created dragon, and bought another mirror for my random progen. I had no idea how important progens would be, or that I would be able to change him to a fae, and he's going to look so handsome when he's a fae now that he's back, and he is back! Thank you so much!

(And he needs a name change. Why did I name him Aphrodite again? I think the female I bought was named Poseidon or something...)
My Lair: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/383 I loves da faes :3
My Pronouns: She/Her
"Be the Change you Wish to See in the World" ~ Mahatma Ghandi
This is such a wonderful idea!!
This is such a wonderful idea!!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
Awesome! I've done goofed on exalting before and it hurt bad. It's nice to know if I goof again, I can potentially fix my error now! :'D
Awesome! I've done goofed on exalting before and it hurt bad. It's nice to know if I goof again, I can potentially fix my error now! :'D
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
Sweet!
Sweet!
tumblr_inline_njvizirmFq1qg2i5p.png
This is so nice! I don't have a reason to use it but it's certainly helpful to others :)
This is so nice! I don't have a reason to use it but it's certainly helpful to others :)
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
my long gone random progen Bloodfang is back, i'm so happy ;w; when i was new i never saw the potential in him and i've regretted it ever since. giving him spiral, poison, toxin, lace, and the wispwillow magician skin ASAP!! leafshadow has her mate again :'3 edit: made an image of what hes gonna look like!! [img]https://imgur.com/iRoAYhz.png[/img]
my long gone random progen Bloodfang is back, i'm so happy ;w; when i was new i never saw the potential in him and i've regretted it ever since. giving him spiral, poison, toxin, lace, and the wispwillow magician skin ASAP!! leafshadow has her mate again :'3

edit: made an image of what hes gonna look like!!
iRoAYhz.png
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59