Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2017
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 63 64
*sees the Vista theme for this year of festivals*

Oh.

Oh no.

August needs to get here now so that I may be graced by her flaming majesty Flamecaller.
*sees the Vista theme for this year of festivals*

Oh.

Oh no.

August needs to get here now so that I may be graced by her flaming majesty Flamecaller.
-AchievementGet-
That feeling when you get a crown from the spare inventory... Frustration Rising. (One of the three hidden mistakes is at Joxar's, his eyes. But that has already been pointed out.)

Also yet again I don't really like any of these skins. Two even look like no real work, but that's just my opinion I believe. (Another mistake is here, a mirror accent is labelled as a Pearlcatcher accent.)

The Vista looks really neat, though I don't think I am gonna use it. (Looks like the inner ear of lady Lightweaver received no colouring?)

The new familiar is pretty but a bit of a simple bunny? I hope the other flights will get different animals and no elemental bunnies since these would be pretty blank all over.

At last but not least... I love the new veil, it is just so majestic! Best thing about the entire fest at it should be.
That feeling when you get a crown from the spare inventory... Frustration Rising. (One of the three hidden mistakes is at Joxar's, his eyes. But that has already been pointed out.)

Also yet again I don't really like any of these skins. Two even look like no real work, but that's just my opinion I believe. (Another mistake is here, a mirror accent is labelled as a Pearlcatcher accent.)

The Vista looks really neat, though I don't think I am gonna use it. (Looks like the inner ear of lady Lightweaver received no colouring?)

The new familiar is pretty but a bit of a simple bunny? I hope the other flights will get different animals and no elemental bunnies since these would be pretty blank all over.

At last but not least... I love the new veil, it is just so majestic! Best thing about the entire fest at it should be.
Happy Brightshine!!

This festival is incredibly good! I was initally disappointed that the familiar wasn't a salamander but when I saw the whole image...... thank you for this beautiful ghost bun it's my favourite familiar on the site.

The apparel looks super fancy and I'm just glad it's not a weird lightbulb again. Seriously this thing is gonna look so good with the gold notn flame set.

Congrats to all the skin winners, I can honestly say I love then all!! And deity based vista's is all I ever wanted.

My joxar box was terrible though aha I only got the water festival apparel from this year. Shame my first one was so abysmal!
Happy Brightshine!!

This festival is incredibly good! I was initally disappointed that the familiar wasn't a salamander but when I saw the whole image...... thank you for this beautiful ghost bun it's my favourite familiar on the site.

The apparel looks super fancy and I'm just glad it's not a weird lightbulb again. Seriously this thing is gonna look so good with the gold notn flame set.

Congrats to all the skin winners, I can honestly say I love then all!! And deity based vista's is all I ever wanted.

My joxar box was terrible though aha I only got the water festival apparel from this year. Shame my first one was so abysmal!
Calathea-elderflower.png
This is amazing. Thank you staff for the bunnies, now I cannot wait til January!!! :D
This is amazing. Thank you staff for the bunnies, now I cannot wait til January!!! :D
Happy Brightshine! :D
Happy Brightshine! :D
underskrift.png
yay happy Brightshine thank you for lowering the Crate price by 10k
yay happy Brightshine thank you for lowering the Crate price by 10k
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
The female mirror accent shows a female pearlcatcher....
The female mirror accent shows a female pearlcatcher....
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
...I'm looking forward the Windsinger vista. :DD
Glad there's new wonderful festival items! This year will be a good year.

Happy Brightshine!
...I'm looking forward the Windsinger vista. :DD
Glad there's new wonderful festival items! This year will be a good year.

Happy Brightshine!
YM7fnsh.gif
This killed me
This killed me
a4WGLYO.png
How beautiful! <3
How beautiful! <3
ahrigif_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbcwg2m.gif Jojo
He/him
+2 FR time
hatcherybutton_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbgip0g.pngsmolrobin_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbd7is3.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 63 64