Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2017
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 63 64
Happy Brightshine Jubilee~ (:
Happy Brightshine Jubilee~ (:
Happy Brightshine Jubilee!!!
Happy Brightshine Jubilee!!!
124v8fo.jpg
Happy brightshine jubilee!!

Quick question: could I start brewing the prismatic token Saturday 23:59 and pick it up 4 days later or would that not work because the festival is over at that point?
Happy brightshine jubilee!!

Quick question: could I start brewing the prismatic token Saturday 23:59 and pick it up 4 days later or would that not work because the festival is over at that point?
QSmBWRD.pngtumblr_inline_n2t755SMwm1r9ywrd.giffOZraEL.png
The apparel and skin/cents are all very pretty ^^

The only thing that I'm kinda ehh about is the prismatic tokens once again taking green mats (though luckily it's at least ooze and not sludge). It feels like 90 percent of the time Baldwin stuff uses green mats, I really wish there was a transmute option to change colours in some way that wasn't too overpowered but still useful.
The apparel and skin/cents are all very pretty ^^

The only thing that I'm kinda ehh about is the prismatic tokens once again taking green mats (though luckily it's at least ooze and not sludge). It feels like 90 percent of the time Baldwin stuff uses green mats, I really wish there was a transmute option to change colours in some way that wasn't too overpowered but still useful.
Wow, the accents all look amazing! I'm also excited about the new series of vista's :D
Wow, the accents all look amazing! I'm also excited about the new series of vista's :D
xafpxUm.png

Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain
Happy Brightshine!!
I'm kinda sad that there are yet again no accents or skins for Tundras. All of the skins are really outstanding, though *_*
Happy Brightshine!!
I'm kinda sad that there are yet again no accents or skins for Tundras. All of the skins are really outstanding, though *_*
The image in the corner of the By Light Be Purged skin shows a female Pearlcatcher, but the skin is for a mirror...
The image in the corner of the By Light Be Purged skin shows a female Pearlcatcher, but the skin is for a mirror...
I am very much in love with every single thing.
The Familiar and Apparel are especially gorgeous, but all the skins are Supreme.
I am very much in love with every single thing.
The Familiar and Apparel are especially gorgeous, but all the skins are Supreme.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
WHOO
WHOO
sooo many accents I need!!! How will I afford them!?!? *cries*
sooo many accents I need!!! How will I afford them!?!? *cries*
v2.png