Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Savannah and Safari
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 65 66
YEAH!
New familiars are looking pretty!
But new Primary gene looks like Okapi Tertiary gene..... :(
YEAH!
New familiars are looking pretty!
But new Primary gene looks like Okapi Tertiary gene..... :(

call me dt
fr+10 | they/them | russian

english isn't my native language
so sorry about all my dumb mistakes!
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gif - fr tmblr
- main tmblr
- accents
- artshop
YYEEESSSS I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS UPDATE!

[img=http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=8&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=0&winggene=18&wings=45&auth=67e737fc0d0c5d75eba43a82898de2c2a23c22f2&dummyext=prev.png][/img]
YYEEESSSS I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS UPDATE!

[img=http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=8&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=0&winggene=18&wings=45&auth=67e737fc0d0c5d75eba43a82898de2c2a23c22f2&dummyext=prev.png][/img]
vbbgBW.png
OMG
OMG
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
Okay...
Okay...
mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
i love the capricats?? theyre so cute wth
i love the capricats?? theyre so cute wth

call me jhin, he/him
art sales pinglist
welcome_to_my_private_garden_by_alaskass-d8r6yhz.png
Pretty meh about the genes, though I am thrilled that there's finally a secondary that doesn't focus on the edges of the wing, so it might look good with lace and similar terts...

I'm in love with those Capricats though, oh my gosh. Might need to blow some savings on them, and same for those lovely new rose additions. The pastel is perfect, and all the color combos are awesome.
Pretty meh about the genes, though I am thrilled that there's finally a secondary that doesn't focus on the edges of the wing, so it might look good with lace and similar terts...

I'm in love with those Capricats though, oh my gosh. Might need to blow some savings on them, and same for those lovely new rose additions. The pastel is perfect, and all the color combos are awesome.
I honestly don't like the new genes, it reminds me of Okapi, and I don't think we need another gene that resembles one we already have so closely! We should be trying to create something that is like no other~

As for the Familiars though..I love them. We can always use some more Familiars!
I honestly don't like the new genes, it reminds me of Okapi, and I don't think we need another gene that resembles one we already have so closely! We should be trying to create something that is like no other~

As for the Familiars though..I love them. We can always use some more Familiars!
----~----~-CyxT1cc.png----~----~- wnB6bEi.gifrWDox2T.gif ----~----~3Ld0ruj.png----~----~
I kind of really hate Savannah, but THANK YOU for Safari! I finally have a secondary gene for my almost-fully-gened gen one!
I kind of really hate Savannah, but THANK YOU for Safari! I finally have a secondary gene for my almost-fully-gened gen one!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Omg!! As a Capricorn, those cats are just the best thing. *-* Lovely new gene, too.
Omg!! As a Capricorn, those cats are just the best thing. *-* Lovely new gene, too.
P0QFcvZ.png
aw nYESSSSS time to save for a GOATCAT!!!
aw nYESSSSS time to save for a GOATCAT!!!
nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2
0weZF6S.png returning player!

52Gc1G9.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 65 66