Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, May 2017
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45
The Tapir gene reminded me a bit of Ripple/Current.
I went for 2, because it separates itself from those genes.

The caption on the Green Iguana... Well done. xD
The Tapir gene reminded me a bit of Ripple/Current.
I went for 2, because it separates itself from those genes.

The caption on the Green Iguana... Well done. xD
Man I am so happy you guys liked my rock 8"DDD Congrats to the other caption winners too! <33333
Man I am so happy you guys liked my rock 8"DDD Congrats to the other caption winners too! <33333
UEKFohX.png
Interesting gene....
Interesting gene....
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
oooohh

edit: i can't decide between the last two options :D the primary on the first one is really similar to ripple, so i wouldn't go with that
oooohh

edit: i can't decide between the last two options :D the primary on the first one is really similar to ripple, so i wouldn't go with that
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2017-05-12 12:49:52] What's the difference between 1 and 3? can someone tell me, I genuinely can't seem to see it. [/quote] @FloatingInSpace The only difference I see is the face marking. It took me quite a while to notice too!
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2017-05-12:
What's the difference between 1 and 3? can someone tell me, I genuinely can't seem to see it.

@FloatingInSpace The only difference I see is the face marking. It took me quite a while to notice too!
8wF4Uc8.png
[quote name="LunarMyst" date=2017-05-12 12:51:24] I took the poll, but just gonna comment here to explain WHY I like no.2. It's because Tapir no.1 and no.3 look too much like Ripple/Current. [/quote] Exactly this.
LunarMyst wrote on 2017-05-12:
I took the poll, but just gonna comment here to explain WHY I like no.2.

It's because Tapir no.1 and no.3 look too much like Ripple/Current.
Exactly this.
10302021_banner.png
I don't feel as bad now that I know I'm not the only one who was reminded of ripple/current x) Congrats to the winners!
I don't feel as bad now that I know I'm not the only one who was reminded of ripple/current x) Congrats to the winners!
+3 hrs FR time
Congrats to all the winners. :D
Congrats to all the winners. :D
shop_banner.png
Not much of an update - any word on when coli accessibility will be implemented? I know that myself and quite a few other disabled players are excited to have a way less painful way to mess around in the coli.
Not much of an update - any word on when coli accessibility will be implemented? I know that myself and quite a few other disabled players are excited to have a way less painful way to mess around in the coli.
LekLbtj.png
Just voted! It was a hard choice. Whichever one wins will still probably be great they all look good
Just voted! It was a hard choice. Whichever one wins will still probably be great they all look good
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45