Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, May 2017
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45
I am Hype for tapir gene, deffo casting for #2, tho #3 isn't too shabby either. Those foot markings especially are Prime.
I am Hype for tapir gene, deffo casting for #2, tho #3 isn't too shabby either. Those foot markings especially are Prime.
0lxtP1J.png
I love the new captions!

I think I'll sit out on the poll though. I don't buy a lot of Ripple/Current and Tapir looks like it will be a very similar gene.
I love the new captions!

I think I'll sit out on the poll though. I don't buy a lot of Ripple/Current and Tapir looks like it will be a very similar gene.
yay
yay
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
Hey look at that, Mistral Meals was featured! :D
Hey look at that, Mistral Meals was featured! :D
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
how exciting, new Tapir gene set!! I voted for #2 personally; but I'm excited for any of them to win. :3
how exciting, new Tapir gene set!! I voted for #2 personally; but I'm excited for any of them to win. :3
food_white_masked_dustbug_by_dogi_crimson-dahwix8.gif
will tapir replace ripple/current?
will tapir replace ripple/current?
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
All variations of Tapir just look like... Ripple.
All variations of Tapir just look like... Ripple.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
ooh
ooh
G5TXkiW.png
I don't like any of the variations for the Tapir gene and think they're all ugly. Nor do they address the animal properly? Only young tapirs have stripes and they don't even look like that. I don't care what gets picked because this gene is horrible
I don't like any of the variations for the Tapir gene and think they're all ugly. Nor do they address the animal properly? Only young tapirs have stripes and they don't even look like that. I don't care what gets picked because this gene is horrible
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
Is it a primary / secondary pair of genes or a tertiary? It has a single name but says gene pair, so I'm confused...

Either way, very excited for it!!!! :DDD
Is it a primary / secondary pair of genes or a tertiary? It has a single name but says gene pair, so I'm confused...

Either way, very excited for it!!!! :DDD
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45