Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Rising HD (BETA)
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 266 267
I really love the new scribble color ! Wait... Wrong website xD
I really love the new scribble color ! Wait... Wrong website xD
2h6gdhe.gifLet the Lighttweedia_100_by_dragonnmr-d942s0u.gif Be your guidejA0Unwf.gif
Best update everyone is beautiful now
Best update everyone is beautiful now
what an amazing update, the art is beautiful and I'm excited for what's to come.
what an amazing update, the art is beautiful and I'm excited for what's to come.
r5CjlMV.gif
Akirigeddon is upon us!
Akirigeddon is upon us!
mGBJ0tP.png
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen
HzGpUHb.png
nRLbRTT.png
Today is a glorious day
i was so sour and seeing this made my day
bless your soul <3 my icon is fascinating
Today is a glorious day
i was so sour and seeing this made my day
bless your soul <3 my icon is fascinating
I LOVE MY DERGS EVEN MORE-
THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! >w<
I LOVE MY DERGS EVEN MORE-
THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! >w<
HzGpUHb.png
I opened the website and as soon as I saw my avatar I started laughing so hard I was absolutely amazed with the new artwork. You can truly see how much effort was put by the staff to bring this feature to life.
I also can't see why anyone would toggle off the hd version, I just want to look at those breath taking graphics forever... But of course, not everyone has such a powerful technology at home that would allow them to experience this revolution. I feel sorry for them.

Slowly but successfully, we are closer and closer to having the future in the palm of our hands...

Keep up the awesome work, FR staff.

I just had to go and look at every single one of my dragons in close detail, one by one, they look so beautiful....thank you, guys
I opened the website and as soon as I saw my avatar I started laughing so hard I was absolutely amazed with the new artwork. You can truly see how much effort was put by the staff to bring this feature to life.
I also can't see why anyone would toggle off the hd version, I just want to look at those breath taking graphics forever... But of course, not everyone has such a powerful technology at home that would allow them to experience this revolution. I feel sorry for them.

Slowly but successfully, we are closer and closer to having the future in the palm of our hands...

Keep up the awesome work, FR staff.

I just had to go and look at every single one of my dragons in close detail, one by one, they look so beautiful....thank you, guys
AWWWWWWWW SO COOL
AWWWWWWWW SO COOL
Thank you for blessing my eyes with all this wonder
Thank you for blessing my eyes with all this wonder
kV9q7M8.gif
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 266 267