Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Auction House - Revamped!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 79 80
This is...different.
This is...different.
g8T8XC2.png
IT IS TIME
IT IS TIME
Well, this is most likely going to make me spend all my treasure XD
Well, this is most likely going to make me spend all my treasure XD
----~----~-CyxT1cc.png----~----~- wnB6bEi.gifrWDox2T.gif ----~----~3Ld0ruj.png----~----~
:O Amazing!!
:O Amazing!!
tumblr_inline_nqthogCAYR1r0g4u9_540.png
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss
RY79kSb.png
Lots of extremely nifty details and possibilities so yay for that! There's obviously been put a lot of work into it, and it works perfectly.

But ... slightly messy/counter-intuitive layout to be honest, and one annoying thing is that every time you change page when looking through the items for sale, you hop to the top of the page instead of holding the prior scroll point (which it did before), forcing me to scroll down every single time. When looking through 50+ pages, it gets old after a while. Maybe it's just me, since I often casually browse in the auction house with only few chosen specifics, to find beautiful dragons or interesting familiars I don't have already.
Lots of extremely nifty details and possibilities so yay for that! There's obviously been put a lot of work into it, and it works perfectly.

But ... slightly messy/counter-intuitive layout to be honest, and one annoying thing is that every time you change page when looking through the items for sale, you hop to the top of the page instead of holding the prior scroll point (which it did before), forcing me to scroll down every single time. When looking through 50+ pages, it gets old after a while. Maybe it's just me, since I often casually browse in the auction house with only few chosen specifics, to find beautiful dragons or interesting familiars I don't have already.
my stupid brain is too easily confused by too many columns lmao this hurts my head

no fault of ur design just the fault of me being too thick to be able to understand this my head hurts from looking at it

it's like tweetdeck in that it's a simplistic layout but im too stupid to understand it

so idk how im gonna use it lol
my stupid brain is too easily confused by too many columns lmao this hurts my head

no fault of ur design just the fault of me being too thick to be able to understand this my head hurts from looking at it

it's like tweetdeck in that it's a simplistic layout but im too stupid to understand it

so idk how im gonna use it lol
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
Nice! Can't wait for people to list more dragons :D
Nice! Can't wait for people to list more dragons :D
Yaaaay!
Yaaaay!
Azo3Ye1.png
Oh thank you for the new toy to play with! I like the new design and I'm glad for (most of) the changes. The coli level selector has just made mercenary dragons way more competitive; I profited from being hard to find XD

No food-point-per-item selector?
Oh thank you for the new toy to play with! I like the new design and I'm glad for (most of) the changes. The coli level selector has just made mercenary dragons way more competitive; I profited from being hard to find XD

No food-point-per-item selector?
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png