Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Scales: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
i know it probably already been said but...jugaloos
i know it probably already been said but...jugaloos
3uCWZZV.giflZh44kJ.gifmTHWciO.gifosQEnw5.gifO0Xsa0i.gif
OMG!!!!
OMG!!!!
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
[quote name="ChaoticGlub" date=2016-12-10 13:43:19] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=6&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=5&wings=163&auth=0f3fc40f7b2f614f502d93da9c6b4a689372d810&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [s]imsosorryforthespambuttheylookamazing[/s] [/quote] *noots in fear
ChaoticGlub wrote on 2016-12-10:

dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=6&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=15&winggene=5&wings=163&auth=0f3fc40f7b2f614f502d93da9c6b4a689372d810&dummyext=prev.png
imsosorryforthespambuttheylookamazing
*noots in fear
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
Will no one talk about those familiars? They are adorable!
Will no one talk about those familiars? They are adorable!
she/he/they | fr + 3
The tender laraii OMG I need a lair full of them more than a lair full of dragons I'm dying.
The tender laraii OMG I need a lair full of them more than a lair full of dragons I'm dying.
I like the familiars at least
I like the familiars at least
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
I almost liked it
But the face scales ruins it, oh god the faces look so bad. Everything I've scryed has looked like an Angry Birds character.
It should have faded out more, imo. It looks a bit like a more concentrated gembond.

On the plus side, the familiars are adorable and the vistas are really promising, I'm looking forward to some of the other breeds especially!
I almost liked it
But the face scales ruins it, oh god the faces look so bad. Everything I've scryed has looked like an Angry Birds character.
It should have faded out more, imo. It looks a bit like a more concentrated gembond.

On the plus side, the familiars are adorable and the vistas are really promising, I'm looking forward to some of the other breeds especially!
Calathea-elderflower.png
@Rhi
What a rude comment at the reflection of the artist... learn some tact.
@Rhi
What a rude comment at the reflection of the artist... learn some tact.
Trippy-Top.png
@Trippy

My comment isn't even the worst on this thread?
And I'm allowed to dislike things, and I'm allowed to say when I like things and when I don't.

Not super relevant, but since you insist on calling me out for no freaking reason; I'm autistic and struggle with tact, so real nice one.
@Trippy

My comment isn't even the worst on this thread?
And I'm allowed to dislike things, and I'm allowed to say when I like things and when I don't.

Not super relevant, but since you insist on calling me out for no freaking reason; I'm autistic and struggle with tact, so real nice one.
Calathea-elderflower.png
I'm not a fan of the face scales, but the little eyebrows are kinda cute. I also really like the familiars and vistas! Definitely saving up for the Fae one.

I guess you could make some pretty cool chickens with scales, lol
I'm not a fan of the face scales, but the little eyebrows are kinda cute. I also really like the familiars and vistas! Definitely saving up for the Fae one.

I guess you could make some pretty cool chickens with scales, lol
OjYCOIV.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54