Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arctic Gear
@SmolPeridot

NOW THAT SEEMS ADORABLE!!! I UNDERSTAND NOW!!
@SmolPeridot

NOW THAT SEEMS ADORABLE!!! I UNDERSTAND NOW!!
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
[quote name="shilly" date=2016-11-24 16:30:32] DANGIT FLIGHT RISING IM AT A FAMILY GATHERING AND YOURE MAKING ME STARE AT MY PHONE just kidding hype x1000 [/quote] Not kidding though
shilly wrote on 2016-11-24:
DANGIT FLIGHT RISING IM AT A FAMILY GATHERING AND YOURE MAKING ME STARE AT MY PHONE just kidding hype x1000
Not kidding though
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Im so ready!!!!!!!!!!
Im so ready!!!!!!!!!!
I am at peace now
i can dress my babies for the holidays
now
I REALLY HOPE THERES A BRIGHT BLUE FHEkfjhwiefa
I am at peace now
i can dress my babies for the holidays
now
I REALLY HOPE THERES A BRIGHT BLUE FHEkfjhwiefa
7wsWQy6.png
phxE8Qy.png
iQbOX2i.png
JiVhJwO.png
u26xByG.png fr+3
pings loved :-D
talk to me about resident evil, seals, sonic, overwatch, and splatoon!!!
Ey I made it to a live update! Cool!
Ey I made it to a live update! Cool!
OjYCOIV.png
The pants have the tail cozy's description. It has been corrected, but it will take a while for the tooltip to recache.
The pants have the tail cozy's description. It has been corrected, but it will take a while for the tooltip to recache.
heh, it's kinda funny
heh, it's kinda funny
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
[quote name="Undel" date=2016-11-24 19:15:41] The pants have the tail cozy's description. It has been corrected, but it will take a while for the tooltip to recache. [/quote] Oh my goodness I must read this before it changes
Undel wrote on 2016-11-24:
Oh my goodness I must read this before it changes
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Definitely excited about tonight's update!! :D

Though I won't be sticking around to see what happens lol

I'll see everything tomorrow o0o
Definitely excited about tonight's update!! :D

Though I won't be sticking around to see what happens lol

I'll see everything tomorrow o0o
OjYCOIV.png
*implodes violently* I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG!! I've been putting off buying it and am now super happy to see the night sky silks return; I sooo needed them! ~ ♥

And I was just talking with my sister about how there hasn't been a new apparel update in a bit, just to see this. I LOVE these new sets; perfect for my icy lair. I need a ton of those Nightglider sets. Will have to wait cuz I suck at sniping XD

Anyway, this is probably the best update I have ever seen. Thank you so much! ^^
*implodes violently* I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG!! I've been putting off buying it and am now super happy to see the night sky silks return; I sooo needed them! ~ ♥

And I was just talking with my sister about how there hasn't been a new apparel update in a bit, just to see this. I LOVE these new sets; perfect for my icy lair. I need a ton of those Nightglider sets. Will have to wait cuz I suck at sniping XD

Anyway, this is probably the best update I have ever seen. Thank you so much! ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!