Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, November 2016
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
[quote name="Tarinankertoja" date=2016-11-19 12:21:53] @Aequorin Also, it can't be 2016-2017 Festival Recap because it's not yet 2017! Save that for the next Community Update xD [/quote] @Tarinankertoja, I can see how it can be confusing! The Flight holidays don't follow the standard year, January to December. They start in June and end in May of the following year. Each year has its own familiar and apparel, so it's important for us to distinguish which holiday year we're referring to. I hope this helps!
Tarinankertoja wrote on 2016-11-19:
@Aequorin Also, it can't be 2016-2017 Festival Recap because it's not yet 2017! Save that for the next Community Update xD

@Tarinankertoja, I can see how it can be confusing! The Flight holidays don't follow the standard year, January to December. They start in June and end in May of the following year. Each year has its own familiar and apparel, so it's important for us to distinguish which holiday year we're referring to. I hope this helps!
omg omg I got mentioned.........! I spent like 45 minutes agonizing over who to pick then writing it all out ahaha I'm glad that it was good!!

(for the interested, the light sprite I mentioned has a dragon form now, too!)
omg omg I got mentioned.........! I spent like 45 minutes agonizing over who to pick then writing it all out ahaha I'm glad that it was good!!

(for the interested, the light sprite I mentioned has a dragon form now, too!)
Q1zoszz.png
kat - he/him - FR time - i'm a shy tenda
oh!
oh!
yay
yay
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
exclusively about England.
b0bf92dc0ac6462f5308856c2efad59eea6eb381.jpg
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date=2016-11-19 12:37:10] [quote name="Tarinankertoja" date=2016-11-19 12:21:53] @ Aequorin Also, it can't be 2016-2017 Festival Recap because it's not yet 2017! Save that for the next Community Update xD [/quote] @ Tarinankertoja, I can see how it can be confusing! The Flight holidays don't follow the standard year, January to December. They start in June and end in May of the following year. Each year has its own familiar and apparel, so it's important for us to distinguish which holiday year we're referring to. I hope this helps! [/quote] That does make sense actually xD I didn't realise the numbering might have to do with the festival cycle and not when the festivals were!
Aequorin wrote on 2016-11-19:
Tarinankertoja wrote on 2016-11-19:
@ Aequorin Also, it can't be 2016-2017 Festival Recap because it's not yet 2017! Save that for the next Community Update xD

@ Tarinankertoja, I can see how it can be confusing! The Flight holidays don't follow the standard year, January to December. They start in June and end in May of the following year. Each year has its own familiar and apparel, so it's important for us to distinguish which holiday year we're referring to. I hope this helps!

That does make sense actually xD I didn't realise the numbering might have to do with the festival cycle and not when the festivals were!
fBVWC4D.png FR +10
Ohhh~ yay! I can't wait to see everything else! Maybe I'll participate in one of the events. ;) ... Eventually.
Ohhh~ yay! I can't wait to see everything else! Maybe I'll participate in one of the events. ;) ... Eventually.
Sweet!
Sweet!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
OOOO YEEEE
OOOO YEEEE
OjYCOIV.png
@Aequorin ahhhHHHHH I've never been selected for a spotlight before, thank you!! ;o;

Sigrun is very proud to be recognized and for bringing honor to the Abyssal Court.
@Aequorin ahhhHHHHH I've never been selected for a spotlight before, thank you!! ;o;

Sigrun is very proud to be recognized and for bringing honor to the Abyssal Court.
ck7gGet.png
Awesome! The SS thread got noticed ^ ^

congrats Minty!
Awesome! The SS thread got noticed ^ ^

congrats Minty!
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----