Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, November 2016
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I can now say that I've been taking on the Long Drop challenge before it was cool.
I can now say that I've been taking on the Long Drop challenge before it was cool.
CEmLHw4.gif
@LicianDragon I knew that about the Imperial scroll before I joined the site, but it is great to hear that they're way way rare then I thought! Coatl it is!

So Coatl, then a few ScatterScrolls for my ugly baby. Or a Skin.
@LicianDragon I knew that about the Imperial scroll before I joined the site, but it is great to hear that they're way way rare then I thought! Coatl it is!

So Coatl, then a few ScatterScrolls for my ugly baby. Or a Skin.
takfb5.png
gooood
gooood
lSyxazy.pngGUa9lQd.pngB8HmiZX.pngVs2WmBF.pngGIJjY9o.pngNlmYDAS.pngco3WWXY.pngnW9hUMw.pngWg1Qxoe.png2o0TleX.pngqJFAY9h.png8B7LZd5.png
GASP. I came back from a long absence to discover you can get your pro gens back. What a lovely surprise! <3333
GASP. I came back from a long absence to discover you can get your pro gens back. What a lovely surprise! <3333
Thank you!
Thank you!
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
sweet update, quite a few things i wasn't aware of 'til now

Best Part:
"The Trading Post and forums have been in a neck and neck race for most visited for years now. At the end of each month, the Trading Post would generally pull ahead with a slight lead over the forums.

At least, that's how it was before Baldwin mutated into the Bogsneksneak."
sweet update, quite a few things i wasn't aware of 'til now

Best Part:
"The Trading Post and forums have been in a neck and neck race for most visited for years now. At the end of each month, the Trading Post would generally pull ahead with a slight lead over the forums.

At least, that's how it was before Baldwin mutated into the Bogsneksneak."
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
Noice
Noice
ePOliyb.pngH0t7Ypl.png0XHtpWy.pngJ7D1quC.png
Definitely going to try that coliseum challenge...
Definitely going to try that coliseum challenge...
xpF3T3u.png
I feel like i just skimmed through the updates...

but yay, UPDATES!
I feel like i just skimmed through the updates...

but yay, UPDATES!
DmRdZYl.png
When they talk about exactly what you do in school lol. I actually got the site unbanned from my school because we had a such small player base in there and proved we could stay off it when work needed to be done.
When they talk about exactly what you do in school lol. I actually got the site unbanned from my school because we had a such small player base in there and proved we could stay off it when work needed to be done.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13