Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Bogsneak Mutagen
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 171 172
look at them!!
i'm tempted to have a only bogsneak lair, oops. :')

that corsair apparel is pretty cool also!!!
AAA
i love this update
look at them!!
i'm tempted to have a only bogsneak lair, oops. :')

that corsair apparel is pretty cool also!!!
AAA
i love this update
-
xmikUei.png
-
So Awesome [img]http://pre00.deviantart.net/4eab/th/pre/f/2012/224/8/9/rainbow_dash_so_awesome_vector_by_robzombiefan2121-d5aql1i.png[/img]
So Awesome rainbow_dash_so_awesome_vector_by_robzombiefan2121-d5aql1i.png
*crying*

I loved being in the hype with everyone :D
ty staff <3
*crying*

I loved being in the hype with everyone :D
ty staff <3
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
See, Baldwin? This is what happens when the Stormcatcher finds you slacking off!
See, Baldwin? This is what happens when the Stormcatcher finds you slacking off!
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
[quote name="SophiaFayrix" date=2016-09-19 06:46:43] ohmygodOHMYGOD I swear I would sell my soul for a breed change scroll OH MY GOD SOMEONE TELL ME A METHOD HOW TO LEVEL UP BREWING FAST PLEEAAASEEEE *cries above the number 6* [/quote] @SophiaFayrix Once you get to level 8 you can brew skink and spinner a bunch of times. They give you 1700 XP.
SophiaFayrix wrote on 2016-09-19:
ohmygodOHMYGOD I swear I would sell my soul for a breed change scroll OH MY GOD SOMEONE TELL ME A METHOD HOW TO LEVEL UP BREWING FAST PLEEAAASEEEE *cries above the number 6*

@SophiaFayrix

Once you get to level 8 you can brew skink and spinner a bunch of times. They give you 1700 XP.
New Inventory on the AH!
*shrill fangirl shriek* I just shoved some of my dergs into the Scryer to see how they looked as Bogsneaks, aw my gawd!!!

I'm Level 6. ;_____; @smaugthealmighty Thanks for the tip; I've wanted to brew those gene change scrolls since joining, anyway. ^^

Also, Baldwin looks so huggable now. :D Awesome update, guys!
*shrill fangirl shriek* I just shoved some of my dergs into the Scryer to see how they looked as Bogsneaks, aw my gawd!!!

I'm Level 6. ;_____; @smaugthealmighty Thanks for the tip; I've wanted to brew those gene change scrolls since joining, anyway. ^^

Also, Baldwin looks so huggable now. :D Awesome update, guys!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
what

what

WHAT
what

what

WHAT
isjE8eL.gif
(name has a 1 instead of an L :) )
I NEED NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THOSE DRAGONS ARGH!!!
I LOVE THE SAIL FINS|!! D:
I NEED NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THOSE DRAGONS ARGH!!!
I LOVE THE SAIL FINS|!! D:
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
[quote name="SoundwaveKun" date=2016-09-19 03:00:56] I'm a little confused on the wording of the post? When you say "transmute eggs" do you mean you can throw an unhatched egg into transmute objects and get a bogsneak egg or is it just fancy wording for crafting? [/quote] @SoundwaveKun That's just a fancy way of saying "you can craft Bogsneak eggs". :)
SoundwaveKun wrote on 2016-09-19:
I'm a little confused on the wording of the post? When you say "transmute eggs" do you mean you can throw an unhatched egg into transmute objects and get a bogsneak egg or is it just fancy wording for crafting?

@SoundwaveKun

That's just a fancy way of saying "you can craft Bogsneak eggs". :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I will miss the old Pearlcatcher but this new lore is really wonderful. I'm still smiling from the ending.
I will miss the old Pearlcatcher but this new lore is really wonderful. I'm still smiling from the ending.
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 171 172