Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2016
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45
OH MY GOD NEW ARMOUR YESSSSSSSS
OH MY GOD NEW ARMOUR YESSSSSSSS
FR+16hr/Australian, They/Them or He/Him pronouns please.
Formerly known as Airwavelysium!
Nice!
Nice!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
Why is the familiar standing ON its tail?
Why is the familiar standing ON its tail?
YESSSS
YESSSS
kuY5a0G.png
she/her
+2 fr time
pings are fine!
Scorts.png is5IYGR.png
tumblr_og9d2eQroS1vzfkcno4_100.gif
28ZbrPp.png
YES!
YES!
Awesome :D
Awesome :D
YEEEEAY! FLAMEFORGER'S!

Hey @Undel, just wanted to let you know that there already is an accent called Firebird Feathers. Could the new one be renamed to avoid confusion?
YEEEEAY! FLAMEFORGER'S!

Hey @Undel, just wanted to let you know that there already is an accent called Firebird Feathers. Could the new one be renamed to avoid confusion?

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
Woo! :D
Woo! :D
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
I would love to see a festival with less, or none, Imperial Skins/Accent. Feels like they are the most represented breed when it comes to Skin's and Accent, even if they're not, it feels like they are. I almost always expect to see one win, because they always seem to.

Don't misunderstand, the Skins/Accent for them are stunning! absolutely so, and the Male Imperial is one of my favourite breed. Would just like more more dragon diversity when it comes to picking winners. But this also comes down to the artist not picking what almost seems like the most popular, but I get that its a competition, you want to win, or may only have an idea for that breed.

-- --
Amazing work to the artist, stunning colours and creative ideas! Congratulations to the winners!
I would love to see a festival with less, or none, Imperial Skins/Accent. Feels like they are the most represented breed when it comes to Skin's and Accent, even if they're not, it feels like they are. I almost always expect to see one win, because they always seem to.

Don't misunderstand, the Skins/Accent for them are stunning! absolutely so, and the Male Imperial is one of my favourite breed. Would just like more more dragon diversity when it comes to picking winners. But this also comes down to the artist not picking what almost seems like the most popular, but I get that its a competition, you want to win, or may only have an idea for that breed.

-- --
Amazing work to the artist, stunning colours and creative ideas! Congratulations to the winners!
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
so many beautiful skins and I don't have enough treasure for them ;A;
TO THE COLISEUM
so many beautiful skins and I don't have enough treasure for them ;A;
TO THE COLISEUM
Rusted Crown
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45