Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2016
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
"""future breed releases""" WHEN,, PLEASE,,, ITS BEEN SO LONG..............
"""future breed releases""" WHEN,, PLEASE,,, ITS BEEN SO LONG..............
kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
Don't get excited about future breed releases. It's obvious that they will be new breeds. It doesn't state they'll be at least in next 5 years tho... :D
Don't get excited about future breed releases. It's obvious that they will be new breeds. It doesn't state they'll be at least in next 5 years tho... :D
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
[quote name="SummerStorm" date=2016-07-12 08:11:29] *weeps* I would love to try out being an FR artist but I am Canadiaaaaaaaan~ [/quote] @SummerStorm, if you'd like to apply for one of the [b]freelance positions[/b], go right ahead. :)
SummerStorm wrote on 2016-07-12:
*weeps* I would love to try out being an FR artist but I am Canadiaaaaaaaan~

@SummerStorm, if you'd like to apply for one of the freelance positions, go right ahead. :)
Caption contest! Time to dig out my thinking cap :-D
Caption contest! Time to dig out my thinking cap :-D
HHV3ZfK.png
[quote]We are looking for a skilled 2d artist to update and expand existing apparel to future breed releases. We are looking for a skilled 2d artist to create new genes and expand existing genes to future breeds.[/quote] hopefully this means new breeds are in our near future! C:
Quote:
We are looking for a skilled 2d artist to update and expand existing apparel to future breed releases. We are looking for a skilled 2d artist to create new genes and expand existing genes to future breeds.
hopefully this means new breeds are in our near future! C:
VWPWMZp.png
ToxieToxie and EmiT (not pinging you because I'm sure you're swamped already); welcome to the team! You've been around for a little bit already, and both of you are doing great! <3
And thank you, Alpha, for all your hard work. I'm so excited about the chances you've taken and the opportunities that lay ahead of you!

The new caption contest items look neat! Some of them I can immediately say who they belong to, but others are more difficult to place. Can't wait to see all the entries, and the final release! :)

And I'm also very very excited to see the call for more artist ..! I hope this means we'll be seeing new breeds more often! <3
ToxieToxie and EmiT (not pinging you because I'm sure you're swamped already); welcome to the team! You've been around for a little bit already, and both of you are doing great! <3
And thank you, Alpha, for all your hard work. I'm so excited about the chances you've taken and the opportunities that lay ahead of you!

The new caption contest items look neat! Some of them I can immediately say who they belong to, but others are more difficult to place. Can't wait to see all the entries, and the final release! :)

And I'm also very very excited to see the call for more artist ..! I hope this means we'll be seeing new breeds more often! <3
nice!
nice!
yD1jAD8.png
oooooh i see a contest .
oooooh i see a contest .
DmRdZYl.png
Tfw u wanna help design apparel but you're from england *cries*
Tfw u wanna help design apparel but you're from england *cries*
5WEA.gif
"I am poor, but it's worth it for the aesthetic"

woohooo! I sense more venues and more breeds in the near future (who am i kidding, its probably going to be six or so months lol)
woohooo! I sense more venues and more breeds in the near future (who am i kidding, its probably going to be six or so months lol)
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26