Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Apparel: Gladiator's Garb
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155
@ravenmoon
Thank you. I thought they were in there, but i guess i am too slow.
@ravenmoon
Thank you. I thought they were in there, but i guess i am too slow.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
B E A U T I F U L
B E A U T I F U L
tumblr_nwxjqqgDdK1uocsx1o1_540.gif
those claws and shoulder guards and banners and headdress's ( and the cool names )
RIP tigerflame5, death from awesomeness
those claws and shoulder guards and banners and headdress's ( and the cool names )
RIP tigerflame5, death from awesomeness
58a26215-30df-48ff-8b06-b0df457e2658.gif
The headdresses and the banners are soooooo cooool! Thanks for these amazing new apparel items!
The headdresses and the banners are soooooo cooool! Thanks for these amazing new apparel items!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
OH YEAH. I just love the Wild Banner! I'm going to buy one right now. It's so cool I don't care about spending my scarce money.
OH YEAH. I just love the Wild Banner! I'm going to buy one right now. It's so cool I don't care about spending my scarce money.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
I want every piece in every colour, but I really want all of the brutal ones first. However, I guess I'll be waiting for the hype to die down first. Even when I get lucky enough to see something in the marketplace it disappears too quickly. I can't afford to buy them from the AH when they're going for up to 15x marketplace price when I'm wanting seven pieces to start! Waiting to get this stuff for my dragon is going to be torture!!
I want every piece in every colour, but I really want all of the brutal ones first. However, I guess I'll be waiting for the hype to die down first. Even when I get lucky enough to see something in the marketplace it disappears too quickly. I can't afford to buy them from the AH when they're going for up to 15x marketplace price when I'm wanting seven pieces to start! Waiting to get this stuff for my dragon is going to be torture!!
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
Hi
Hi
Soul
Nice!
Nice!
OjYCOIV.png
I shall have to collect these, very nice
I shall have to collect these, very nice
TzfAhH6.png
NICE
NICE