Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 3rd Anniversary Celebration!
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 187 188
Happy third anniversary everyone! Love the vistas, guys! I always thought it'd be cool to have more forum vistas, or that I might get one someday! This is great! :D The new colors are amazing and I can't wait to see all the cool new combos people will come up with along with myself! Really love Robin, and lots of the other new colors too!
Happy third anniversary everyone! Love the vistas, guys! I always thought it'd be cool to have more forum vistas, or that I might get one someday! This is great! :D The new colors are amazing and I can't wait to see all the cool new combos people will come up with along with myself! Really love Robin, and lots of the other new colors too!
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

nothing for baldwin?
nothing for baldwin?
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Yay!
^.^
Yay!
^.^
i want all these vistas, i hate how poor i am lol
i want all these vistas, i hate how poor i am lol
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
Yaya :D
Yaya :D
tumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif
congratulations to three whole years, Flight Rising!
Admittedly, I am very excited to see all of the new colours added ^^
congratulations to three whole years, Flight Rising!
Admittedly, I am very excited to see all of the new colours added ^^
tumblr_pmpdofcDAy1y6e1pto1_500.gif
Also I just fell in love with the new color pallet; I looked at every single new color and....wow. Just..wow. I think I almost started crying too because the FR Team put their heart soul and dedication into making this site an amazing place to be; it may be just a small amount of people right now (I mean it's not that small, but still), but I know that it will get bigger, because great websites like these never die, they grow.
Also I just fell in love with the new color pallet; I looked at every single new color and....wow. Just..wow. I think I almost started crying too because the FR Team put their heart soul and dedication into making this site an amazing place to be; it may be just a small amount of people right now (I mean it's not that small, but still), but I know that it will get bigger, because great websites like these never die, they grow.
HzGpUHb.png
@Xhaztol is waterway's vista supposed to be 1-star while the others are all shiny star? I just thought it odd ^^
@Xhaztol is waterway's vista supposed to be 1-star while the others are all shiny star? I just thought it odd ^^
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
omg
omg
!!!!!!THREE YEARS ALREADY? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/5021d80cecaa09087b69a53e4af29da4.png[/img] CONGRATS FR!
!!!!!!THREE YEARS ALREADY?
5021d80cecaa09087b69a53e4af29da4.png
CONGRATS FR!
grimmsnarl.png
3+ of FR Time
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 187 188