Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 3rd Anniversary Celebration!
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 187 188
@LostUmbreon

I see, thank you!
@LostUmbreon

I see, thank you!
YOOOOO
YOOOOO
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
THEY ADDED THE BOREAL WOODS

AHH

well i guess i will be spending the rest of the week in the coli now
THEY ADDED THE BOREAL WOODS

AHH

well i guess i will be spending the rest of the week in the coli now
92bcc7d7d689fe286303c49e683f598a68d2fe58.png
Happy Birthday, Flight Rising!! <3
Happy Birthday, Flight Rising!! <3
OS4xNsa.png
Huzzah!
Huzzah!
happy birthday!
happy birthday!
I am so excited! It gradually built up over the last several days and now I can finally see what's up. Thank you so much FR team and congratulations!

Thank you for describing the coloring process, then and now. It makes any differences I may encounter make sense. It was very helpful and informative!

I am very excited about the new Forum Vista feature. I admit I was a little jealous of those that had them, and absolutely did not want to rob the special meaning behind them. Instead, wanted some more generic ones to be available to everyone. The ones I see so far are beautiful! Thank you!
(gonna go find my new vista and apply it once I'm done reading this announcement! :D )

The "Fun Facts" are stunning. Just. Wow. xD

*skitters off to have some fun!* :D
I am so excited! It gradually built up over the last several days and now I can finally see what's up. Thank you so much FR team and congratulations!

Thank you for describing the coloring process, then and now. It makes any differences I may encounter make sense. It was very helpful and informative!

I am very excited about the new Forum Vista feature. I admit I was a little jealous of those that had them, and absolutely did not want to rob the special meaning behind them. Instead, wanted some more generic ones to be available to everyone. The ones I see so far are beautiful! Thank you!
(gonna go find my new vista and apply it once I'm done reading this announcement! :D )

The "Fun Facts" are stunning. Just. Wow. xD

*skitters off to have some fun!* :D
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
that boreal wood vista thoo
that boreal wood vista thoo
Ive been trying to get that scorched forest vista for like 6 hours now save me. ;_;
Ive been trying to get that scorched forest vista for like 6 hours now save me. ;_;
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
I'm in love with the coli vistas

I have a question, when are they going to add a "bond with all familiars" button? It's kinda torturing me every day
I'm in love with the coli vistas

I have a question, when are they going to add a "bond with all familiars" button? It's kinda torturing me every day
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 187 188