Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2016
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 52 53
Festivals just don't seem fun anymore. Grinding for hours each day, and not one chest. I've had to buy the skins I want. I'm not asking to get a chest every single turn, or even every hour, but you know, a bit better drop rate would make the festivals so much more fun, and not feel like work trying to get them. Just my opinion. Other than the drop rate sucking, loving all the skins and festival items!
Festivals just don't seem fun anymore. Grinding for hours each day, and not one chest. I've had to buy the skins I want. I'm not asking to get a chest every single turn, or even every hour, but you know, a bit better drop rate would make the festivals so much more fun, and not feel like work trying to get them. Just my opinion. Other than the drop rate sucking, loving all the skins and festival items!
njkZvZC.png
yEEEES IM SO EXCITED I NEED THE APPAREL ITEMS! So cute!
yEEEES IM SO EXCITED I NEED THE APPAREL ITEMS! So cute!
@LisaRae Friends have told me the last day (even second last day) are best for drops. I wouldn't know personally, as I don't have a very good coli team so I don't grind.

Make eliminates cheaper
@LisaRae Friends have told me the last day (even second last day) are best for drops. I wouldn't know personally, as I don't have a very good coli team so I don't grind.

Make eliminates cheaper
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
@CobraKing Thanks! I do know if you're awake after Maint ends, that's a good time to grind too. That's usually when I've had good luck in the past. I just would like to see a little higher drop rate.
@CobraKing Thanks! I do know if you're awake after Maint ends, that's a good time to grind too. That's usually when I've had good luck in the past. I just would like to see a little higher drop rate.
njkZvZC.png
@LisaRae I do feel ya there, I find it's hard for those who can't use coli to get cones (even with Baldwin - it sometimes takes hours to get the right colour of transmutation). Some raised drop rates would be nice, if only by a tiny bit.
I find FR always either drops the rates too much, or makes them too high. It's like there is no in between.
@LisaRae I do feel ya there, I find it's hard for those who can't use coli to get cones (even with Baldwin - it sometimes takes hours to get the right colour of transmutation). Some raised drop rates would be nice, if only by a tiny bit.
I find FR always either drops the rates too much, or makes them too high. It's like there is no in between.
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
@CobraKing That's it exactly!!! Baldwin is a different story, but yes completely agree somewhere in between would be nice.
@CobraKing That's it exactly!!! Baldwin is a different story, but yes completely agree somewhere in between would be nice.
njkZvZC.png
Sweet!
Sweet!
In the darkest night, We are the Flame.
yay! can't wait!
yay! can't wait!
love the crown!!!!!!!!!!!! mud will love this but he/she never feeds the dragons!! somebody help his/her dragons!!!!!
But other wise the skins are ausome !!!!!!!!!!!!!
aaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
love the crown!!!!!!!!!!!! mud will love this but he/she never feeds the dragons!! somebody help his/her dragons!!!!!
But other wise the skins are ausome !!!!!!!!!!!!!
aaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Visit my friend Meowmix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Visit my friend Meowmix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 52 53