Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ghostlight Ruins
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 96 97
Niiiice... Back to Coli grindin'! :D
Niiiice... Back to Coli grindin'! :D
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@Silcoon It's not just you, I'm having trouble hoverin' over some of them too.
@Silcoon It's not just you, I'm having trouble hoverin' over some of them too.
ink2.png 20
fr+0
aw yiss- creepy ghost familiars, just what i've been waiting for.
aw yiss- creepy ghost familiars, just what i've been waiting for.
+2 hours server time!
I'm so happy there is a spooky place in the Coliseum now! I mean we do have plague and shadow dragons. They needed a good place to represent them! Everything feels so much more in balance now! <3
I'm so happy there is a spooky place in the Coliseum now! I mean we do have plague and shadow dragons. They needed a good place to represent them! Everything feels so much more in balance now! <3
f2ogg0.jpg
Aw yes, I love vultures. And they're spooky undead vultures, even better! I think they would've looked better without the feather bell bottoms, though.

FR definitely needs more creepy things to balance out the cartoony and cute. This is a nice start. Funny though that the most unnerving of all the new mobs are the floating fetuses.
Aw yes, I love vultures. And they're spooky undead vultures, even better! I think they would've looked better without the feather bell bottoms, though.

FR definitely needs more creepy things to balance out the cartoony and cute. This is a nice start. Funny though that the most unnerving of all the new mobs are the floating fetuses.
ccDyspX.png
94408102p.pngENFP Accent: aaaa-bomb Accent: movie watching Accent: Coloured footprint Accent: Footprint
This has become my favorite venue....So many spooky spirit friends to get!
This has become my favorite venue....So many spooky spirit friends to get!
I. HAVE. ONE. WORD. FOR. THIS. EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I. HAVE. ONE. WORD. FOR. THIS. EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish i was level enough:(
I wish i was level enough:(
I want to get these new familiar! ^_^
I want to get these new familiar! ^_^
Kunikuzushi
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 96 97