Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Colorful Familiars & Baldwin 14!
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 81 82
ooooo
ooooo
I already have 5 tricolor yappers. XD
I already have 5 tricolor yappers. XD
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
hey, i know i'm way late to the party but that's cause i had a really bad couple days but i just wanted to say that WOWOWOWOWOW

THESE FAMILIARS

Some of the ones I REALLY wanted to win DID, and the others are just as pretty! Some of the ideas I wanted to do but didn't have time to were actually done, and I am SO GLAD about that.

Thank you to all the artists who entered, all of your designs were totally cool, and congrats to those who won! cheers all around!
hey, i know i'm way late to the party but that's cause i had a really bad couple days but i just wanted to say that WOWOWOWOWOW

THESE FAMILIARS

Some of the ones I REALLY wanted to win DID, and the others are just as pretty! Some of the ideas I wanted to do but didn't have time to were actually done, and I am SO GLAD about that.

Thank you to all the artists who entered, all of your designs were totally cool, and congrats to those who won! cheers all around!
nuBhKlu.jpg
Awesome!
Awesome!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
I would like to buy all of the dwarf Hainu's oh my lord
I would like to buy all of the dwarf Hainu's oh my lord
love the alchemist tools but... they r noosing my dragons... this is not a good design pls hire a better saddlebag designer baldwin
love the alchemist tools but... they r noosing my dragons... this is not a good design pls hire a better saddlebag designer baldwin
I need more corgis!!!
I need more corgis!!!
Yay! I was hoping for the one blue, black, and cream Caiman that looked like it was a lava lamp, but these are still all super cool!
Yay! I was hoping for the one blue, black, and cream Caiman that looked like it was a lava lamp, but these are still all super cool!
I'm an artist! My art shop can be found here
Those new familiars...
Those new familiars...
Hello, admin

I have a couple of dragons in my lair. My Ice dragon's eyes are white, or just very light blue. My Water Element dragon's eyes are a dark blue. My Wind dragon's eyes are light green. My Nature dragon's eyes are regular green. My Plague dragon's eyes are red. And my Shadow dragon's eyes are purple. I don't have any other elements but there is no eye color slot. Are the elements controlling the look of the eye color? I would like to know before I buy dragons, switch flights, start breeding projects or keep nesting eggs.

Thank You For Your Time,
CottontailStudios
Hello, admin

I have a couple of dragons in my lair. My Ice dragon's eyes are white, or just very light blue. My Water Element dragon's eyes are a dark blue. My Wind dragon's eyes are light green. My Nature dragon's eyes are regular green. My Plague dragon's eyes are red. And my Shadow dragon's eyes are purple. I don't have any other elements but there is no eye color slot. Are the elements controlling the look of the eye color? I would like to know before I buy dragons, switch flights, start breeding projects or keep nesting eggs.

Thank You For Your Time,
CottontailStudios
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 81 82