Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Butterfly: A new secondary gene!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55
I need it :o
I need it :o
HglzBbg.png
I spent all my money on one
I spent all my money on one
This is fantastic! Butterfly wings and mushrooms!!!!!!
This is fantastic! Butterfly wings and mushrooms!!!!!!
DmitriSmall_by_Lichtdrache.gifPyralisPumpkin_by_Skyflu.gifAlderaanSmall_byLichtdrache.gif
I literally dreamed about Butterfly last night!
I literally dreamed about Butterfly last night!
tlkci5n.png sig%20banner%20small_zpsg7rlaw6n.jpg
Those mushrooms... lulz xD

So many synonyms!
Those mushrooms... lulz xD

So many synonyms!
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
AHHH YESSSSSSSS
AHHH YESSSSSSSS

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
omg the mushrooms and the butterfly gene and wow this is def the best update since the rogue stuff!!!
omg the mushrooms and the butterfly gene and wow this is def the best update since the rogue stuff!!!
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
[quote name="Chou" date=2015-12-02 01:37:35] I don't know - the lines on the butterfly gene partially seem kind of scrawly to me. Maybe this was done on purpose to make it look more organic or something, but I think it rather looks kind of sloppy. Sorry, didn't mean to offense the artist. [img]http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii622/chouso/lines_zpszqccot1v.jpg[/img] [/quote] [center]@Chou I'm pretty sure it was done on purpose, and there is a reason for it. Its a little harder to see on the Fae's but the reason they look 'sloppy' is because the pattern is following the contours of the wings, So in the areas with shading the making is drawn lower, then where there is no shading its made higher up, to follow the wing shape. I'm, not sure that made sense. So the markings are following the ups and downs on the wings following where the shading is [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/aef2/f/2015/336/9/f/3_wings_by_pandemonium28-d9iv3q6.png[/img][/center]
Chou wrote on 2015-12-02:
I don't know - the lines on the butterfly gene partially seem kind of scrawly to me. Maybe this was done on purpose to make it look more organic or something, but I think it rather looks kind of sloppy. Sorry, didn't mean to offense the artist.

lines_zpszqccot1v.jpg
@Chou

I'm pretty sure it was done on purpose, and there is a reason for it. Its a little harder to see on the Fae's but the reason they look 'sloppy' is because the pattern is following the contours of the wings, So in the areas with shading the making is drawn lower, then where there is no shading its made higher up, to follow the wing shape.

I'm, not sure that made sense.
So the markings are following the ups and downs on the wings following where the shading is

3_wings_by_pandemonium28-d9iv3q6.png
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
Yayyyyy
Yayyyyy
163mug.png
aaaa butterfly gene is out! So pretty, I can't buy it yet tho, I need to save up for Christmas ;o;
aaaa butterfly gene is out! So pretty, I can't buy it yet tho, I need to save up for Christmas ;o;
z0HlerP.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55