Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | November Reg Window is Closed
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Hi! I'm really glad to have been able to join. This game is great ! ^^
2H1KHHC.png
[quote name="Irien" date=2015-11-20 15:00:29] Hi! I'm really glad to have been able to join. This game is great ! ^^ [/quote] agreed, im really liking the game so far! i only joined yesterday but i [i]love[/i] this game!! (;
Irien wrote on 2015-11-20:
agreed, im really liking the game so far! i only joined yesterday but i love this game!! (;
Hello I am one of the new players
Hello I am one of the new players
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
I am a huge *** newb now
I am a huge *** newb now
WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ldNLSdw.png
Glad I was finally able to join. Thanks for opening registrations again. I missed the last window by a couple days. A friend on here's been wanting me to join, soooo..

Gotta admit, I don't quite know what I'm doing on here. Taking it slow though mainly. Waiting for my first set of eggs to finish. Earned a few coins from the bejeweled style game.

I'm also glad my emails showed up fine. Seeing as I use Hotmail, and it was warned against using it.
Glad I was finally able to join. Thanks for opening registrations again. I missed the last window by a couple days. A friend on here's been wanting me to join, soooo..

Gotta admit, I don't quite know what I'm doing on here. Taking it slow though mainly. Waiting for my first set of eggs to finish. Earned a few coins from the bejeweled style game.

I'm also glad my emails showed up fine. Seeing as I use Hotmail, and it was warned against using it.
Hai~ Super new here, What should I do?
Hai~ Super new here, What should I do?
WELCOME EVERYONE! If you need to ask any questions, feel free to shoot me a Private Message! You can do that by clicking on my username then locating the "Send Message" button. I'm friendly and approachable so don't be shy!
WELCOME EVERYONE! If you need to ask any questions, feel free to shoot me a Private Message! You can do that by clicking on my username then locating the "Send Message" button. I'm friendly and approachable so don't be shy!
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
Yay! I'm not a noob anymore!
Yay! I'm not a noob anymore!
XsyYMAb.png bxbkeiO.png s-l96.jpgbxbkeiO.png XsyYMAb.png
A huge welcome to all the new players!
A huge welcome to all the new players!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52