Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2015
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54
Want... NEED.. all of these skins and accents TTwTT
and not to mention the familiar and the apparel!
Want... NEED.. all of these skins and accents TTwTT
and not to mention the familiar and the apparel!
The skins are beautiful though I wish there was more variation between the breeds. Or some kind of rule that one skin or accent per breed and per festival.

Or really that accent layering thing. Too many lovely Imp skins and I don't want to have 100 of them in my lair. Some of the skins and accents go so beautifully together. Grrr.

But as said before beautiful skins, and gratz for those who won!

Also: I love the apparel and this might be the one I end up hoardning more than the previous ones...I'm always into apparel made of bones, sticks, feathers, fur, plants and stuff!
The skins are beautiful though I wish there was more variation between the breeds. Or some kind of rule that one skin or accent per breed and per festival.

Or really that accent layering thing. Too many lovely Imp skins and I don't want to have 100 of them in my lair. Some of the skins and accents go so beautifully together. Grrr.

But as said before beautiful skins, and gratz for those who won!

Also: I love the apparel and this might be the one I end up hoardning more than the previous ones...I'm always into apparel made of bones, sticks, feathers, fur, plants and stuff!
I can drink anything. As long as it's coffee.
great!
great!
@Lenneth while i agree that some accents/skins fell off the mark, i think that your comment was way too harsh. these are real people's hard work and just bashing them like that and invalidating their hard work because it doesn't go up to scratch to your specific needs is pretty inconsiderate. i'm not saying that artists shouldn't be faced with criticism but i believe there's such a thing called "constructive criticism".

well. happy rioting!
@Lenneth while i agree that some accents/skins fell off the mark, i think that your comment was way too harsh. these are real people's hard work and just bashing them like that and invalidating their hard work because it doesn't go up to scratch to your specific needs is pretty inconsiderate. i'm not saying that artists shouldn't be faced with criticism but i believe there's such a thing called "constructive criticism".

well. happy rioting!
Oh my god, the apparel... i need like 1 million.

Whelp know im going to be grinding all week 8D
Oh my god, the apparel... i need like 1 million.

Whelp know im going to be grinding all week 8D
Some of the skins are nice but I was hoping this year's RoR skins would have more diversity in breeds just like the previous RoR festivals (especially when the same 'too-many-imps' incident just happened last month's Starfall??) but guess not. :[

A-W-E-S-O-M-E familiar tho!!
Some of the skins are nice but I was hoping this year's RoR skins would have more diversity in breeds just like the previous RoR festivals (especially when the same 'too-many-imps' incident just happened last month's Starfall??) but guess not. :[

A-W-E-S-O-M-E familiar tho!!
IMG_3198.png
First RoR and rather disappointing :/
I've seen plenty of skins/accents entered that are much better then the ones that won, I really only like the Spiral accent and even that looks kinda like leaves, and 3 imp skins really? what about ridgebacks, or wildclaws, or mirrors?
Not too keen in the apparel either or that thing you call a familiar..
First RoR and rather disappointing :/
I've seen plenty of skins/accents entered that are much better then the ones that won, I really only like the Spiral accent and even that looks kinda like leaves, and 3 imp skins really? what about ridgebacks, or wildclaws, or mirrors?
Not too keen in the apparel either or that thing you call a familiar..
2A6X4Q7.png

Millie/Infect|She/her|22
DA|FA
@Atoshiko
preach it
Ridgebacks get nothing :[
@Atoshiko
preach it
Ridgebacks get nothing :[
2A6X4Q7.png

Millie/Infect|She/her|22
DA|FA
@Shamwow

I respect all of artist, and also, I know that they put into those skins their time and heart. But what I wanted to say by my last post -> Just not all picked to ROR skins looks like for plague. I can see the skins and accents perfect fit for nature o' Earth. That's really bad. Celebrations are going into bad side.
@Shamwow

I respect all of artist, and also, I know that they put into those skins their time and heart. But what I wanted to say by my last post -> Just not all picked to ROR skins looks like for plague. I can see the skins and accents perfect fit for nature o' Earth. That's really bad. Celebrations are going into bad side.
Yeah....I have to agree that i'm really disappointed...
Yeah....I have to agree that i'm really disappointed...
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54