Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Poison & Toxin Genes
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 80 81
@DuskySpark

Hi, do you possibly know if there is such a thing where it shows what items transmute into what? I need a blue sludge and I know I have made one before but I dont remember what was used. I know there is a guide to show what items transmute into which category, like sludge vs ooze, but I was wondering if you knew what would turn into blue sludge and blue goo? I only asked you because you provided the picture of the lv 10 bubbling brew items. If you dont happen to know, do you know someone who does? Or where I can find that info. Sorry to bother you!
@DuskySpark

Hi, do you possibly know if there is such a thing where it shows what items transmute into what? I need a blue sludge and I know I have made one before but I dont remember what was used. I know there is a guide to show what items transmute into which category, like sludge vs ooze, but I was wondering if you knew what would turn into blue sludge and blue goo? I only asked you because you provided the picture of the lv 10 bubbling brew items. If you dont happen to know, do you know someone who does? Or where I can find that info. Sorry to bother you!
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
OMG YES. THESE LOOK ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.
OMG YES. THESE LOOK ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
Those genes are permanent addictions to the bubbling brew?
Those genes are permanent addictions to the bubbling brew?
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
These are really awesome! I just spent all morning scrying!
These are really awesome! I just spent all morning scrying!
ehh so it makes oddly colored dergs? not interested e-e
ehh so it makes oddly colored dergs? not interested e-e
~ S U K A I R A ~
hatchery_signature_image_by_fr3sh_bl00d-db5ldft.png
Bless the artist behind this. This changes everything. I am gonna go cry over the scrying workshop now at all the new weird colour combos I need.
Bless the artist behind this. This changes everything. I am gonna go cry over the scrying workshop now at all the new weird colour combos I need.
Calathea-elderflower.png
@MikayD18

Goo = food
Ooze = materials
Sludge = trinkets
Slime = apparel
Muck = familiars

The colors produced in the transmutations are randomized running in the order. For Goo, Ooze, and Sludge (common to rare): green, yellow, orange, red, purple, blue. For Slime (common to rare): grey, white, black. For Muck (common to rare): copper, silver, gold.

Good luck!

(sorry for the edits, I'm not entirely awake yet)
@MikayD18

Goo = food
Ooze = materials
Sludge = trinkets
Slime = apparel
Muck = familiars

The colors produced in the transmutations are randomized running in the order. For Goo, Ooze, and Sludge (common to rare): green, yellow, orange, red, purple, blue. For Slime (common to rare): grey, white, black. For Muck (common to rare): copper, silver, gold.

Good luck!

(sorry for the edits, I'm not entirely awake yet)
hu72dVR.png
Woah. Some of the colors are pretty consistent, but others...
This is awesome.
Woah. Some of the colors are pretty consistent, but others...
This is awesome.
XsyYMAb.png bxbkeiO.png s-l96.jpgbxbkeiO.png XsyYMAb.png
smol gasp
smol gasp
XsyYMAb.png
Xxxg3lF.png
HYPE
HYPE
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 80 81