Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Cherub: A New Primary!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 67 68
Oh my goodness, out of the blue! Looks like it could match Peregrine, too—will have to check!

Those fingerless glove markings and those beautiful tail stripes just scream Shadow Flight to me, haha. Could make a pretty neat Trickmurk dragon!
Oh my goodness, out of the blue! Looks like it could match Peregrine, too—will have to check!

Those fingerless glove markings and those beautiful tail stripes just scream Shadow Flight to me, haha. Could make a pretty neat Trickmurk dragon!
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
[img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=19&wing=11&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=11&tert=3&elem=5&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] the scrying workshop is a treacherous place, i have suffered Greatly
dragonpic2.php?body=19&wing=11&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=11&tert=3&elem=5&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
the scrying workshop is a treacherous place, i have suffered Greatly
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
OMG!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
OMG!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
Agh, "Nope" to the spiders indeed. Those things are giving me chills.

But Cherub looks AWESOME! I've got a dragon that needs that gene ASAP.
Agh, "Nope" to the spiders indeed. Those things are giving me chills.

But Cherub looks AWESOME! I've got a dragon that needs that gene ASAP.
JgF49Nw.png
Oh, nice! The swirly bits are my favorite thing about seraph, I'm really liking what I've scryed so far with cherbu! ouo b
Oh, nice! The swirly bits are my favorite thing about seraph, I'm really liking what I've scryed so far with cherbu! ouo b

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
@Undel

.........I always thought Seraph was going to be by itself for the rest of the game. You just made me cry with joy!!
@Undel

.........I always thought Seraph was going to be by itself for the rest of the game. You just made me cry with joy!!
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
i don't know whether i want to bless you guys or silently weep while clutching what remains of my wallet
i don't know whether i want to bless you guys or silently weep while clutching what remains of my wallet
globules.png
I personally think it goes REALLY WELL with peregrine xD
I personally think it goes REALLY WELL with peregrine xD
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
the nose stripes are killing me I love this
the nose stripes are killing me I love this
Okay so how much is it selling for? Anyone seen it in the marketplace? (I LOVE it, but I gotta know in advance how broke I am going to be.)
Okay so how much is it selling for? Anyone seen it in the marketplace? (I LOVE it, but I gotta know in advance how broke I am going to be.)
buy my draggies
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 67 68