Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystal Pools
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 68
[quote name="LightConcorde" date=2015-09-27 11:12:18] [quote name="JaySovereign" date=2015-09-27 10:18:59] [quote name="ashotinthedark" date=2015-09-27 08:27:24] [quote name="LightConcorde" date=2015-09-27 07:53:52] [quote name="JaySovereign" date=2015-09-27 05:59:43] I doubt we're gonna get any downtime gifts like we used to. >> [/quote] Do we really even NEED apology gifts for such short site outages...? O.o [/quote] No we don't. It's not like the site randomly crashed for a day or more. It was a scheduled thing. [/quote] Several users have had numerous crashes every hour. [/quote] The site still isn't down to the point of being absolutely unusable, with dragons starving on everyone's accounts. Go stretch, eat something, walk a dog, relax. FR isn't life, and downtimes like these aren't a tragedy worth a special 'gift'. [/quote] Ya, I agree. I mean, downtime gifts WOULD be awesome here, but unnecessary.
LightConcorde wrote on 2015-09-27:
JaySovereign wrote on 2015-09-27:
ashotinthedark wrote on 2015-09-27:
I doubt we're gonna get any downtime gifts like we used to. >>

Do we really even NEED apology gifts for such short site outages...? O.o

No we don't. It's not like the site randomly crashed for a day or more. It was a scheduled thing.

Several users have had numerous crashes every hour.
The site still isn't down to the point of being absolutely unusable, with dragons starving on everyone's accounts. Go stretch, eat something, walk a dog, relax. FR isn't life, and downtimes like these aren't a tragedy worth a special 'gift'.
Ya, I agree. I mean, downtime gifts WOULD be awesome here, but unnecessary.
wispfire_fiendcat.png
Haha oh man, I totally thought that the Stingers were the new cheap Boolean and I wasn't disappointing by the Stinger's description. The new venue is DANG PRETTY THOUGH, I love it!!
Haha oh man, I totally thought that the Stingers were the new cheap Boolean and I wasn't disappointing by the Stinger's description. The new venue is DANG PRETTY THOUGH, I love it!!
Wow, I'm impressed by how short the downtime was. I had to be somewhere from about 08:15 FR time but I checked the site right before I left and it was already back up!
Wow, I'm impressed by how short the downtime was. I had to be somewhere from about 08:15 FR time but I checked the site right before I left and it was already back up!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I love the new venue and the art!
I've been having a horrible drop rate though, I farmed for 10 hours yesterday but got nothing of value :c
Anyone else been having this problem or does the rng just really hate my guts??
I love the new venue and the art!
I've been having a horrible drop rate though, I farmed for 10 hours yesterday but got nothing of value :c
Anyone else been having this problem or does the rng just really hate my guts??
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
@Mangoeclipse
I've noticed I'm not getting nearly as many familiars as I generally do, but yesterday I had amazingly good luck with shards and considerably better luck with chests than I did the whole rest of the festival (3 festival chests, as compared to the 1 from digging and 1 from 6 other days of coli-grinding)...
Today, my familiar luck has gone up the tiniest bit, but overall is still lower than general.
I think the RNG is just sighing at having to deal with so many people farming the same place at once.
;D
@Mangoeclipse
I've noticed I'm not getting nearly as many familiars as I generally do, but yesterday I had amazingly good luck with shards and considerably better luck with chests than I did the whole rest of the festival (3 festival chests, as compared to the 1 from digging and 1 from 6 other days of coli-grinding)...
Today, my familiar luck has gone up the tiniest bit, but overall is still lower than general.
I think the RNG is just sighing at having to deal with so many people farming the same place at once.
;D
bHeX9bv.png
Ahh!
I've been disheartened by how lacking my familiar luck has been- I'm usually pretty lucky at nabbing them quickly, and yesterday only got two, and they were the same at that.
Today, it's picked up a bit...
BUT I ALSO JUST GOT THE HAWKSBILL GOLIATH!
I am so pleased!!!
No more being disheartened for me, haha~
Ahh!
I've been disheartened by how lacking my familiar luck has been- I'm usually pretty lucky at nabbing them quickly, and yesterday only got two, and they were the same at that.
Today, it's picked up a bit...
BUT I ALSO JUST GOT THE HAWKSBILL GOLIATH!
I am so pleased!!!
No more being disheartened for me, haha~
bHeX9bv.png
Dear RNJesus,
I know I never talk to you but could you grant me a familiar from the coli?
Please Mr.RNJesus

From,
TNT
Dear RNJesus,
I know I never talk to you but could you grant me a familiar from the coli?
Please Mr.RNJesus

From,
TNT
z62eca5281a764.gif
@FaerieIshee
You soo lucky!
@FaerieIshee
You soo lucky!
z62eca5281a764.gif
@FaerieIshee [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/13434.png[/img] THANK YOU RNJesus
@FaerieIshee
13434.png
THANK YOU RNJesus
z62eca5281a764.gif
[quote name="Elininjakat" date=2015-09-27 11:21:01] [quote name="LightConcorde" date=2015-09-27 11:12:18] [quote name="JaySovereign" date=2015-09-27 10:18:59] [quote name="ashotinthedark" date=2015-09-27 08:27:24] [quote name="LightConcorde" date=2015-09-27 07:53:52] [quote name="JaySovereign" date=2015-09-27 05:59:43] I doubt we're gonna get any downtime gifts like we used to. >> [/quote] Do we really even NEED apology gifts for such short site outages...? O.o [/quote] No we don't. It's not like the site randomly crashed for a day or more. It was a scheduled thing. [/quote] Several users have had numerous crashes every hour. [/quote] The site still isn't down to the point of being absolutely unusable, with dragons starving on everyone's accounts. Go stretch, eat something, walk a dog, relax. FR isn't life, and downtimes like these aren't a tragedy worth a special 'gift'. [/quote] Ya, I agree. I mean, downtime gifts WOULD be awesome here, but unnecessary. [/quote] Why would we need gifts? The site didn't crash for a long time
Elininjakat wrote on 2015-09-27:
ashotinthedark wrote on 2015-09-27:
I doubt we're gonna get any downtime gifts like we used to. >>

Do we really even NEED apology gifts for such short site outages...? O.o

No we don't. It's not like the site randomly crashed for a day or more. It was a scheduled thing.

Several users have had numerous crashes every hour.
The site still isn't down to the point of being absolutely unusable, with dragons starving on everyone's accounts. Go stretch, eat something, walk a dog, relax. FR isn't life, and downtimes like these aren't a tragedy worth a special 'gift'.
Ya, I agree. I mean, downtime gifts WOULD be awesome here, but unnecessary.

Why would we need gifts? The site didn't crash for a long time
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 68