Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Glimmer: A new gene!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Love the additions to the Workshop (they are so WEEEEEEEEE in situ!)

And a questions: Does the fact that the Shock Switch is out of beta mean that the Chain of Fools achievement is actually going to work now?

Also, are there plans for fixing the reporting on the http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=achieve page when it gets rewritten (or sooner, I suppose, I just can't imagine it's high enough priority)
It remains mildly irksome to know I've gotten all of the gathering achievements and only having it show at 25%
Love the additions to the Workshop (they are so WEEEEEEEEE in situ!)

And a questions: Does the fact that the Shock Switch is out of beta mean that the Chain of Fools achievement is actually going to work now?

Also, are there plans for fixing the reporting on the http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=achieve page when it gets rewritten (or sooner, I suppose, I just can't imagine it's high enough priority)
It remains mildly irksome to know I've gotten all of the gathering achievements and only having it show at 25%
[quote name="Lapillus" date=2015-07-19 22:09:37] And a questions: Does the fact that the Shock Switch is out of beta mean that the Chain of Fools achievement is actually going to work now? [/quote] @Lapillus Nope, it still doesn't work, I've checked. However I think someone said that the whole achievement system will be rewritten from scratch; that's why they aren't adding any more gene achievements and such, as you've noticed.
Lapillus wrote on 2015-07-19:

@Lapillus Nope, it still doesn't work, I've checked. However I think someone said that the whole achievement system will be rewritten from scratch; that's why they aren't adding any more gene achievements and such, as you've noticed.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
[quote name="Mandee" date=2015-07-19 15:26:49] glimmer = underbelly? ??? well i love underbelly so this new gene is nice, but its not terribly different...? maybe i need to scry it or something [/quote] @Mandee players have been asking for a less flat version of underbelly since underbelly came out since underbelly looks flat in comparison to iridescent/shimmer and crystal/facet. Glimmer fills that role and to differentiate it from underbelly it also affects other small things on the dragon like its horns, the pearlcatcher's pearl, the skydancer's gem, etc.
Mandee wrote on 2015-07-19:
glimmer = underbelly?

???

well i love underbelly so this new gene is nice, but its not terribly different...? maybe i need to scry it or something

@Mandee players have been asking for a less flat version of underbelly since underbelly came out since underbelly looks flat in comparison to iridescent/shimmer and crystal/facet. Glimmer fills that role and to differentiate it from underbelly it also affects other small things on the dragon like its horns, the pearlcatcher's pearl, the skydancer's gem, etc.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I just gotta say now that I've exhausted my glimmer-fever (mostly, I still have plans nyuk nyuk nyuk) that I'm really happy at how much of the Hypnotic elements of Viperia Glimmer covers. Fae fins = de-hypnotized. Guardian Fins = De-hypnotized. So many problems solved.
I just gotta say now that I've exhausted my glimmer-fever (mostly, I still have plans nyuk nyuk nyuk) that I'm really happy at how much of the Hypnotic elements of Viperia Glimmer covers. Fae fins = de-hypnotized. Guardian Fins = De-hypnotized. So many problems solved.
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
Now I need Glimmer. Ayy.
Now I need Glimmer. Ayy.
rrt_smll_by_windy_breeze-da7prsu.gif
Ahhhh, I love this omg :'D
Ahhhh, I love this omg :'D
ku7My32.png
SO PRETTY
SO PRETTY
cool
cool
tumblr_odrif081KQ1veeoeeo1_500.png