Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Glimmer: A new gene!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
"Skill of 25 or greater"-- wait, what? You can't have a skill greater than 25, can you?? If you can... then my gathering levels have been glitches out for the past 6+ months!!
"Skill of 25 or greater"-- wait, what? You can't have a skill greater than 25, can you?? If you can... then my gathering levels have been glitches out for the past 6+ months!!
Zahzumafoo Art Shop!
[Anthro, dragons, humans, and more~]
Hatchlings for Sale!
HOT
HOT
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
I can see EVERYTHING now!
I can see EVERYTHING now!
@zahzu yeah, currently the max level is 25. i've heard they just word it this way in case gathering levels are ever increased in the future. if that happened, it'd be confusing for newer players to look back at old gathering updates - it would sound like you stop being able to find these things after 25
@zahzu yeah, currently the max level is 25. i've heard they just word it this way in case gathering levels are ever increased in the future. if that happened, it'd be confusing for newer players to look back at old gathering updates - it would sound like you stop being able to find these things after 25
7zOPjcL.png
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY NEW GENE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY NEW GENE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dmEpGuD.pngspjFg3y.pngFeel free to talk to me about broadway/starkid any time!
Oooh, the new gene looks great!
Oooh, the new gene looks great!
tumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o2_75sq.pngtumblr_o0i4yzfVXo1umr0l0o4_75sq.png
I need pianos.
9pnPn6w.png
[quote name="Insomnia" date=2015-07-21 04:18:01] [quote name="LadyHalibel" date=2015-07-21 02:20:17] Ey, just looks like the underbelly gene, but sparklier. Not terribly excited. Sorry for bein a killjoy, I guess. [/quote] @LadyHalibel Same here. I like underbelly more tbh :x [/quote] with the exception of the snappers I agree. It works well on the snappers...it's a shame they're not a breed I collect.
Insomnia wrote on 2015-07-21:
LadyHalibel wrote on 2015-07-21:
Ey, just looks like the underbelly gene, but sparklier.
Not terribly excited.

Sorry for bein a killjoy, I guess.

@LadyHalibel

Same here. I like underbelly more tbh :x

with the exception of the snappers I agree. It works well on the snappers...it's a shame they're not a breed I collect.
[quote name="Zephyria" date=2015-07-22 10:37:33] [quote name="Insomnia" date=2015-07-21 04:18:01] [quote name="LadyHalibel" date=2015-07-21 02:20:17] Ey, just looks like the underbelly gene, but sparklier. Not terribly excited. Sorry for bein a killjoy, I guess. [/quote] @LadyHalibel Same here. I like underbelly more tbh :x [/quote] with the exception of the snappers I agree. It works well on the snappers...it's a shame they're not a breed I collect. [/quote] Its nice, but its not really... noticable at first glance, imo... unless its one of the darker colors.
Zephyria wrote on 2015-07-22:
Insomnia wrote on 2015-07-21:
LadyHalibel wrote on 2015-07-21:
Ey, just looks like the underbelly gene, but sparklier.
Not terribly excited.

Sorry for bein a killjoy, I guess.

@LadyHalibel

Same here. I like underbelly more tbh :x

with the exception of the snappers I agree. It works well on the snappers...it's a shame they're not a breed I collect.

Its nice, but its not really... noticable at first glance, imo... unless its one of the darker colors.
Wow!
Wow!
Oh my..! Now my dragons can look more fabulous with some Glimmer! <3
Oh my..! Now my dragons can look more fabulous with some Glimmer! <3
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58