Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flight Rising - Opening June 8th!
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/launchannouncement_small.jpg[/img][/center] We are pleased to announce that [i]Flight Rising[/i] will be opening its gates on [b]Saturday, June 8th![/b] Over the next week, we will be mailing out early access and reward codes to those who supported us during our Kickstarter and Paypal campaigns. These emails will be sent in waves, so do not be alarmed if it does not arrive right away! Be very careful and make sure to check your Spam folder if you do not see the message arrive in your normal inbox. [b]For those who are getting Early Access codes, registration for [i]Flight Rising[/i] will be open to you on Wednesday, June 5th.[/b] Thank you all again for your amazing support in the last year as we worked hard to prepare the site for you. We look forward to watching clans grow, friendships blossom, and adventures unfold!
launchannouncement_small.jpg

We are pleased to announce that Flight Rising will be opening its gates on Saturday, June 8th!

Over the next week, we will be mailing out early access and reward codes to those who supported us during our Kickstarter and Paypal campaigns. These emails will be sent in waves, so do not be alarmed if it does not arrive right away! Be very careful and make sure to check your Spam folder if you do not see the message arrive in your normal inbox.

For those who are getting Early Access codes, registration for Flight Rising will be open to you on Wednesday, June 5th.

Thank you all again for your amazing support in the last year as we worked hard to prepare the site for you. We look forward to watching clans grow, friendships blossom, and adventures unfold!
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
When are you opening to more sign ups? I have friends asking.
When are you opening to more sign ups? I have friends asking.
I agree @dragonmouse hehe

I have friends who are all hyped up to join... but are probably getting tired of waiting myself
I agree @dragonmouse hehe

I have friends who are all hyped up to join... but are probably getting tired of waiting myself
art_sig_by_shadowheart626-d75zq6p.gif 363.png[/acronym]shadowbinder_sprite_by_shadowheart626-d7u22jh.png
I agree too, I have multiple friends that want to join and play with dragons.
I agree too, I have multiple friends that want to join and play with dragons.
banner2_zpsjkvksy3z.png