Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is now CLOSED
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40
Welcome to the new players! Hope everuone enjoys their stay here!
Welcome to the new players! Hope everuone enjoys their stay here!
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto2_500.png
Hello everybody! I am looking forward to this game so much! Thank you for being so giving, I love the community so much here!
Hello everybody! I am looking forward to this game so much! Thank you for being so giving, I love the community so much here!
[quote name="MidnightShadow" date=2015-04-08 16:38:52] When I click on the registration icon, it just brings me to an error page. I need to know what to do RIGHT NOW because I'm running out of time to get my friend registered. Please help I'm very stressed. [/quote] @midnightshadow It's because you're already registered that the page doesn't work for you. Flight RIsing has a one account per player rule, so logged in players can't see the registration page. [quote name="RiseOfTheMoon" date=2015-04-08 16:49:46] I want to register, but that page won't let me ?? I have been waiting a very long time to register and I really don't want to miss out. [/quote] @Riseofthemoon It looks like you already registered in December, (It's how you're posting to the forum now!). Please do not register again. We only allow one account per player!
MidnightShadow wrote on 2015-04-08:
When I click on the registration icon, it just brings me to an error page. I need to know what to do RIGHT NOW because I'm running out of time to get my friend registered. Please help I'm very stressed.
@midnightshadow It's because you're already registered that the page doesn't work for you. Flight RIsing has a one account per player rule, so logged in players can't see the registration page.
RiseOfTheMoon wrote on 2015-04-08:
I want to register, but that page won't let me ??
I have been waiting a very long time to register and I really don't want to miss out.
@Riseofthemoon It looks like you already registered in December, (It's how you're posting to the forum now!). Please do not register again. We only allow one account per player!
Hii! So excited to finally be part of flight rising, it is nice to meet you all.
Hii! So excited to finally be part of flight rising, it is nice to meet you all.
@Zingling Welcome!! :) Let me know if you need help with something~
@Zingling Welcome!! :) Let me know if you need help with something~
jqqIEB3.gif
Hi all! I registered yesterday. :3
Hi all! I registered yesterday. :3
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
Hello everyone ^^
Hello everyone ^^
What yours is mine
Welcome newbies!
Welcome newbies!
by-knighterrant.png
Yay! more people!
Yay! more people!
CHECK OUT MY ACCENT SHOP
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1415424/1
Hello everyone,

We are going to be extending the registration window for 6 more hours, ending 11:30 server time on April 9th. If you have a friend who would like to play Flight Rising, let them know!
Hello everyone,

We are going to be extending the registration window for 6 more hours, ending 11:30 server time on April 9th. If you have a friend who would like to play Flight Rising, let them know!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40