Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is now CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40
@Argonaut
Hello, I was just wondering, you said check our flight something. What is that? Unliked my brother, Chances, I am so completely lost here, lol. Being a newbie is tuff, lol.
@Argonaut
Hello, I was just wondering, you said check our flight something. What is that? Unliked my brother, Chances, I am so completely lost here, lol. Being a newbie is tuff, lol.
@Chances Welcome welcome! I found the 'how to make money' guide especially useful in the beginning, because it helped me build up some operating funds while I figured stuff out!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/87425

If you have the patience for grinding, get three dragons and start grinding up your coli team ASAP... it's the best way to make treasure, collect drops, and take the most advantage of festivals! (the next one coming up is in two weeks)
@Chances Welcome welcome! I found the 'how to make money' guide especially useful in the beginning, because it helped me build up some operating funds while I figured stuff out!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/87425

If you have the patience for grinding, get three dragons and start grinding up your coli team ASAP... it's the best way to make treasure, collect drops, and take the most advantage of festivals! (the next one coming up is in two weeks)
Commission+Victorians.png
Welcome new members!! Let's party! [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh693gwPBw1qafrh6.gif[/img]
Welcome new members!! Let's party!

tumblr_lh693gwPBw1qafrh6.gif
@TanyaOfTheSouth

Click on forums, and take a look at the bottom of the first section - you'll see "Shadow Forum"; that's only for us followers of the Shady lady! (We have a lot of names for Shadowbinder, most of them silly)
@TanyaOfTheSouth

Click on forums, and take a look at the bottom of the first section - you'll see "Shadow Forum"; that's only for us followers of the Shady lady! (We have a lot of names for Shadowbinder, most of them silly)
Commission+Victorians.png
Yaay! New Plaguelings!
Yaay! New Plaguelings!
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
I cant get into the colusium
I cant get into the colusium
Hahaha, I love the party picture above me. Anybody else want to actually do that on the dance floor?

Anyways,welcome newbies!
@Chances and @Tanyaofthesouth
Ah you joined! Welcome. As others have said, just explore and check out some threads they have pointed out.

To all other newbies, need help? Pm me! I can do my best! Welcome and have a blast! The community is beautiful and wonderful and only positive things because there is like no negative in this community which is nice! You feel so welcome, so welcome! Come on and join!
Hahaha, I love the party picture above me. Anybody else want to actually do that on the dance floor?

Anyways,welcome newbies!
@Chances and @Tanyaofthesouth
Ah you joined! Welcome. As others have said, just explore and check out some threads they have pointed out.

To all other newbies, need help? Pm me! I can do my best! Welcome and have a blast! The community is beautiful and wonderful and only positive things because there is like no negative in this community which is nice! You feel so welcome, so welcome! Come on and join!
"Sometimes before it gets better the darkness gets bigger, the person you take a bullet for is behind the trigger."
- Fall Out Boy
Welcome! :D ♥
Welcome! :D ♥
Welcome everyone!
Welcome everyone!
hope y'all are making the right choice today and joining nature ;)

naw no pressure no pressure but it's good to see new nature faces
hope y'all are making the right choice today and joining nature ;)

naw no pressure no pressure but it's good to see new nature faces
bf07384224152d6c16f9c1bdb723883e.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40