Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mantarunes & Flourish Finale!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39
first off I love the new monsters

secondly the tail clasps are a blessing and I need a hundred of them
first off I love the new monsters

secondly the tail clasps are a blessing and I need a hundred of them
tumblr_pq6epzzTGf1ttpumio1_400.png
Neat ♥
Neat ♥
Looks neat! Thanks!
Looks neat! Thanks!
...are these mantarunes as hard as Borers? If so, then goodbye, coli... it's been a fun ride...
...are these mantarunes as hard as Borers? If so, then goodbye, coli... it's been a fun ride...
hP3vDfK.gif
So glad there's no new familiars with this update. This last one is still punching me in the wallet. #CollectorTroubles
So glad there's no new familiars with this update. This last one is still punching me in the wallet. #CollectorTroubles
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
Seriously? In the middle of this Nocturne event? You guys are out to get me I swear- I've wasted so much time obsessively on here searching for new Familiars and Nocturnes already. Looks like I'll be living in the coliseum forever.

Sweet new Familiars and loot but dang guys.
Seriously? In the middle of this Nocturne event? You guys are out to get me I swear- I've wasted so much time obsessively on here searching for new Familiars and Nocturnes already. Looks like I'll be living in the coliseum forever.

Sweet new Familiars and loot but dang guys.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Sweet! All this new stuff looks awesome now to get a proper coli team instead of borrowing other people's
Sweet! All this new stuff looks awesome now to get a proper coli team instead of borrowing other people's
nature_0.png nature_banner.png nature_1.png
YES
YES
BuDq0ZK.gif
The art for the tail drapes looks nice! and manta rays, cool!
The art for the tail drapes looks nice! and manta rays, cool!
clocking in for my shift at the not making sense factory
YAY! Thank you!
YAY! Thank you!
I lick things to claim them as my own..
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39