Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mantarunes & Flourish Finale!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
MANTA RAAAYS
MANTA RAAAYS
7az1aeY.gif
Found one of the jelly cubes while grinding for chests. I didn't recognize it, so I checked to see if there was a new announcement. Glad to see some pretty new familiars.
Found one of the jelly cubes while grinding for chests. I didn't recognize it, so I checked to see if there was a new announcement. Glad to see some pretty new familiars.

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
Got a green jelly while fighting the green slime dude in the Waterways, was really confused because I had never seen that drop before. So.... I decided to check the front page. Sure enough, an update!
Got a green jelly while fighting the green slime dude in the Waterways, was really confused because I had never seen that drop before. So.... I decided to check the front page. Sure enough, an update!
dJjYcxr.png
so many new things!
so many new things!
tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
[item=Mantarune] [item=Wave Sweeper] Not sure why the update doesn't show the tooltips for the new familiars, here they are if anyone was wondering.
Mantarune Wave Sweeper

Not sure why the update doesn't show the tooltips for the new familiars, here they are if anyone was wondering.
Wz3MG4S.png
I NEED THOSE RAYS
I NEED THOSE RAYS
Jellies are dropping from the River Muck and Radioactive Slime enemies in the waterway!!
Jellies are dropping from the River Muck and Radioactive Slime enemies in the waterway!!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
Boss monsters for the Kelp Beds? Intriguing! I wonder whether that will make it harder to train dragons there for exalt purposes, but even if it does, I like the idea.
Boss monsters for the Kelp Beds? Intriguing! I wonder whether that will make it harder to train dragons there for exalt purposes, but even if it does, I like the idea.
Hey, new stuff!

And, uh, now I need a million of those adorable rays.
Hey, new stuff!

And, uh, now I need a million of those adorable rays.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Sea pancakes! I neeeeeed these in my life
Sea pancakes! I neeeeeed these in my life
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39