Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mantarunes & Flourish Finale!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 38 39
Curious--where do the jellies drop? :O
Curious--where do the jellies drop? :O
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@stealthclaw The slimes drop them in the waterway. *just converted some of the green ones* Hope my dragons like headbones....
@stealthclaw The slimes drop them in the waterway. *just converted some of the green ones* Hope my dragons like headbones....
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
@Wavelength
Ohhhh I thought it was some ridiculous drop in the Kelp Beds xD I need to get my hands on some of them, my mirrors love them some strange goop!
@Wavelength
Ohhhh I thought it was some ridiculous drop in the Kelp Beds xD I need to get my hands on some of them, my mirrors love them some strange goop!
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
So cute!!!
So cute!!!
Always desiring ----> Opal Cobra Onyx Cobra
I really like those Bottled Embers and Jars of Vapors. Kind of want to hoard them in case something can be done with them in the future! Also, mantas! ~ ♥
I really like those Bottled Embers and Jars of Vapors. Kind of want to hoard them in case something can be done with them in the future! Also, mantas! ~ ♥
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
Wish I was a higher level. Jelly and rays!!!!!
Wish I was a higher level. Jelly and rays!!!!!
yo i want some of that jewelry irl for myself tbhhhh
yo i want some of that jewelry irl for myself tbhhhh
hey i'm void! • tumblrtwitter
~light_zps2fnmdg6m.png~
Yay! Oh, man, am I excited! :D
Yay! Oh, man, am I excited! :D
f2VHCTu.gif
These are so neat! :-) Yaaaas.
These are so neat! :-) Yaaaas.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 38 39