Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 451 452
ugh can we have an 'open all' feature for chests already

just put two safeties on it 'are you sure' 'are you really, really sure'
ugh can we have an 'open all' feature for chests already

just put two safeties on it 'are you sure' 'are you really, really sure'
crystal_sprite_raffle_by_kuripifire-d88cxm1.jpg
@Rexi
They're also in Terraria! Chests that pretend to be chests then you get close and they try to take a bite out of you xD
@Rexi
They're also in Terraria! Chests that pretend to be chests then you get close and they try to take a bite out of you xD
1kz7OWt.png
*Internal excited screaming*
*Internal excited screaming*
DuLvCwY.png
Oh joy! A new luck based event where half the population can get screwed sideways in! Woo! I love having an unlucky account where no matter how long I grind and what I do I never get any luck based anythings! Woo for 2 eggs in near 2 years of gameplay. Woo for 3 event chests in 2 years. Woo for never finding apparel or familiars or chests or eggs or anything because it's all luck based and my account has never had any luck for anything. Yay! I get to grind for 2 weeks with little to no sleep and win diddly **** because yay for percentage luck based events. While some people win an egg an hour I'll go 2 weeks with nada! Woo!

T.T Yeah I'm a little ******. I'm tired of luck based things. Let us all have a fair advantage with this stuff would you. People getting chests and familiars and eggs out the *** and then there's this small handful who are apparently blackmarked who literally never win anything no matter how much effort they put out. It's ridiculous and it's always the same people who lose out or win excessively.
Oh joy! A new luck based event where half the population can get screwed sideways in! Woo! I love having an unlucky account where no matter how long I grind and what I do I never get any luck based anythings! Woo for 2 eggs in near 2 years of gameplay. Woo for 3 event chests in 2 years. Woo for never finding apparel or familiars or chests or eggs or anything because it's all luck based and my account has never had any luck for anything. Yay! I get to grind for 2 weeks with little to no sleep and win diddly **** because yay for percentage luck based events. While some people win an egg an hour I'll go 2 weeks with nada! Woo!

T.T Yeah I'm a little ******. I'm tired of luck based things. Let us all have a fair advantage with this stuff would you. People getting chests and familiars and eggs out the *** and then there's this small handful who are apparently blackmarked who literally never win anything no matter how much effort they put out. It's ridiculous and it's always the same people who lose out or win excessively.
walking%20Rain.gif

plagueeaster.gifriVr93C.png
The nocturne babies are too cute

Illegal
The nocturne babies are too cute

Illegal
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
christ I didn't read the update first and used all my gathering turns on food D:
christ I didn't read the update first and used all my gathering turns on food D:
Blue Jelly Green Jelly
have extra/unwanted jellies? I'd be glad to take them off your hands!
Hmm, I get down to my last chest and I can't seen to open it. I keep getting an error overa nd over.. :/
Hmm, I get down to my last chest and I can't seen to open it. I keep getting an error overa nd over.. :/
DemonbyAnza_zps025ab7f1.gifCHEESEBURGERS ezimba16944221133600_zpse521375e.gif
*HAPPY GIRLISH SQUEALING*
*HAPPY GIRLISH SQUEALING*
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
tumblr_o3r1bjPB6N1u6edq5o5_250.gif
*cries tears of joy*
*cries tears of joy*
1050646.png10978000.png1862959.png7138159.png6554709.png
(signature generator by Doomfishy #940)
HOLY CRAP???
HOLY CRAP???
tumblr_nnedqo54LB1s6fg0ro1_100.png irdglOm.gif SmallVerticalDivider.png