Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
um.. I am pretty new to this website and still don't understand much. I don't really understand how we are men to get the mushrooms. could anyone help explain?
um.. I am pretty new to this website and still don't understand much. I don't really understand how we are men to get the mushrooms. could anyone help explain?
Dat finger thing...

@TheCatEmpire
Under Gather Items, Dig in Plague every day
and/or, fight Plague/Neutral beasts in the Coliseum
Dat finger thing...

@TheCatEmpire
Under Gather Items, Dig in Plague every day
and/or, fight Plague/Neutral beasts in the Coliseum
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
Got a mention. x3 Aw yisss!

Long live Plaguemomma!
Got a mention. x3 Aw yisss!

Long live Plaguemomma!
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
Yeeessssssssss 8D
If only I wasn't having assessments, I'd be glued to the computer all week!
Yeeessssssssss 8D
If only I wasn't having assessments, I'd be glued to the computer all week!
forum_sig_artshop4_by_tigerdragon1001-dbadc7y.pngPLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@TheCatEmpire: To add on to what Dask has said: you can actually find all-seeing shrooms using any of the gathering professions in Plague. Digging just adds to chance to find the chests as well! c:
@TheCatEmpire: To add on to what Dask has said: you can actually find all-seeing shrooms using any of the gathering professions in Plague. Digging just adds to chance to find the chests as well! c:
Get my mutant skin ♥ love it
Get my mutant skin ♥ love it
Kinda disappointed this year :/ There were sooo many amazing skin entries but they ended up picking the ones that don't even really fit the theme. Like ooooh.. some rips in the wings... sooo fitting to PLAGUE and DISEASE and ROT and GORE.
I think it would be better if from now on the community could vote on the festival entries and the ones with the most votes win. That's a lot more fair in my opinion and it wouldn't be that hard to set up. (Don't get me wrong, the artists did a great job and congrats on them winning but i still cant help but think so many other entries were so much more fitting for this.)

Please stop treating this site like its made for 5 year old children. If you want to be on a site like that go back to Neopets where all the fun is sucked out of it thanks to censorship. We are all teenagers and older here. Get real.
Kinda disappointed this year :/ There were sooo many amazing skin entries but they ended up picking the ones that don't even really fit the theme. Like ooooh.. some rips in the wings... sooo fitting to PLAGUE and DISEASE and ROT and GORE.
I think it would be better if from now on the community could vote on the festival entries and the ones with the most votes win. That's a lot more fair in my opinion and it wouldn't be that hard to set up. (Don't get me wrong, the artists did a great job and congrats on them winning but i still cant help but think so many other entries were so much more fitting for this.)

Please stop treating this site like its made for 5 year old children. If you want to be on a site like that go back to Neopets where all the fun is sucked out of it thanks to censorship. We are all teenagers and older here. Get real.
gif_220x103_da7478.gif
@Valrigard

I have to agree. While the winning entries are all really well done, they don't fit the theme. :/ Tears and scars aren't fitting for Plague.

And community voting is an EXCELLENT idea. It could be done in a tier system so that all the entries have to be in by a specific date and then everyone gets to vote for their favourites, then say about 20 or 30 of the most popular ones are selected, voted on again for a few days, cut down to the 10 most popular, etc. And it could be done in two categories as well - one for accents and one for skins.
@Valrigard

I have to agree. While the winning entries are all really well done, they don't fit the theme. :/ Tears and scars aren't fitting for Plague.

And community voting is an EXCELLENT idea. It could be done in a tier system so that all the entries have to be in by a specific date and then everyone gets to vote for their favourites, then say about 20 or 30 of the most popular ones are selected, voted on again for a few days, cut down to the 10 most popular, etc. And it could be done in two categories as well - one for accents and one for skins.
AffiliateBanner.png
If you guys are dissapointed in the winners, I noticed many of the more gory entries taking orders for their skins and accents. So you can still get your hands on some of the more plaguey ones :)
If you guys are dissapointed in the winners, I noticed many of the more gory entries taking orders for their skins and accents. So you can still get your hands on some of the more plaguey ones :)
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@PocketCat

I don't have the sort of treasure/gems people always want for those. :/
@PocketCat

I don't have the sort of treasure/gems people always want for those. :/
AffiliateBanner.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35