Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35
Yesss so glad Scavenger's Gear won, that was my favorite :D
Yesss so glad Scavenger's Gear won, that was my favorite :D
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
The skins look a little... tame. :/ Isn't this meant to be the Riot of ROT?! I mean they're all really well done but I saw some of the submissions and some of them suited much, much more than these ones do in my opinion.

The accents look pretty good though I think. I just feel like they're being too tame. I wanna see blood and gore and horrific stuff!
The skins look a little... tame. :/ Isn't this meant to be the Riot of ROT?! I mean they're all really well done but I saw some of the submissions and some of them suited much, much more than these ones do in my opinion.

The accents look pretty good though I think. I just feel like they're being too tame. I wanna see blood and gore and horrific stuff!
AffiliateBanner.png
I really like the skins and accents this year!
I really like the skins and accents this year!
I'm going to be a absolute jerk here and I'm sorry but I'm a little disappointed by the runaway rotclaw. Maybe tatters was just too awesome last festival so I had my hopes up. Plus with halloween and all. The skins are beautiful of course but not as intense as I'd like haha. Anyyyway!

Happy Riot of Rot everybody!
And congratulations to the winners of the skin/accent contest! :3
I'm going to be a absolute jerk here and I'm sorry but I'm a little disappointed by the runaway rotclaw. Maybe tatters was just too awesome last festival so I had my hopes up. Plus with halloween and all. The skins are beautiful of course but not as intense as I'd like haha. Anyyyway!

Happy Riot of Rot everybody!
And congratulations to the winners of the skin/accent contest! :3
staizt58.gif
Congrats on the winners! You all are amazing!
Congrats on the winners! You all are amazing!
I'm kind of puzzled and disappointed at some of the skin and accent choices versus some of the entires, but it's nice that they aren't all skydancers I guess.
Thanks for everyone's hard work. :)

Now I have some artists to go track down.
I'm kind of puzzled and disappointed at some of the skin and accent choices versus some of the entires, but it's nice that they aren't all skydancers I guess.
Thanks for everyone's hard work. :)

Now I have some artists to go track down.
[quote name="Mary" date="2014-10-26 00:49:07"][i][three day's grace let's start a riot plays in the background][/i][/quote]gonna coli grind so hard to that now you have no idea awww yeah. @EnchantedEcho: there are people who get triggered by those kinds of things -- personally, I lve the skins and wouldn't change the apparel. It's more about catering to the whole community, rather than the selective few, while keeping the few in mind so as not to make them feel uncomfortable??? I'm not totally sure, but I imagine that's the reasoning behind it. Or they just liked those skins the most.
Mary wrote on 2014-10-26 00:49:07:
[three day's grace let's start a riot plays in the background]
gonna coli grind so hard to that now you have no idea awww yeah.

@EnchantedEcho: there are people who get triggered by those kinds of things -- personally, I lve the skins and wouldn't change the apparel. It's more about catering to the whole community, rather than the selective few, while keeping the few in mind so as not to make them feel uncomfortable???

I'm not totally sure, but I imagine that's the reasoning behind it. Or they just liked those skins the most.
Those accents look really cool, and so does the familiar!
Those accents look really cool, and so does the familiar!
jCVhFoZ.gif
[quote name="EnchantedEcho" date="2014-10-26 06:13:07"]The skins look a little... tame. :/ Isn't this meant to be the Riot of ROT?! I mean they're all really well done but I saw some of the submissions and some of them suited much, much more than these ones do in my opinion. The accents look pretty good though I think. I just feel like they're being too tame. I wanna see blood and gore and horrific stuff![/quote] I'm pretty sure you'd tumblr trigger death like half of the population of flight rising if you had their dragons dripping pus and goo everywhere like I'd expect out of something called riot of rot, tbh
EnchantedEcho wrote on 2014-10-26 06:13:07:

I'm pretty sure you'd tumblr trigger death like half of the population of flight rising if you had their dragons dripping pus and goo everywhere like I'd expect out of something called riot of rot, tbh
So glad the skins chosen are mild! Some those entries were literally gross! Scavenger's gear is definitely my favorite, I'll be stocking up on that one hehe.
So glad the skins chosen are mild! Some those entries were literally gross! Scavenger's gear is definitely my favorite, I'll be stocking up on that one hehe.
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif 0cenukq.png item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35