Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35
I'm pleasantly surprised with the skins :D Congrats to the winners
I'm pleasantly surprised with the skins :D Congrats to the winners
r7LsxK2.png
o0o whaaaaaaat, I got an honorable mention? afhejsrerjeh \o/

Also dem fae skins. I'm gonna need all of them oUo
o0o whaaaaaaat, I got an honorable mention? afhejsrerjeh \o/

Also dem fae skins. I'm gonna need all of them oUo
little disappointed about how tame the skins are that won, but i guess they wouldnt choose anything too bloody or gross. theyre all still pretty great though, especially the accents!
little disappointed about how tame the skins are that won, but i guess they wouldnt choose anything too bloody or gross. theyre all still pretty great though, especially the accents!
kTMJz3r.png

thanks arcanist
WE WILL, WE WILL, ROT YOU!
Happy Riot of Rot everybody!
Also, congratz to the winners of the skin-contest *-*
WE WILL, WE WILL, ROT YOU!
Happy Riot of Rot everybody!
Also, congratz to the winners of the skin-contest *-*
RY79kSb.png
Yay! So glad my favorite Guardian accent made it! =D
Yay! So glad my favorite Guardian accent made it! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
First festival here too, everything looks great! The prizes are incredible and the accents that people have made are gorgeous (in that grim, festive way!); congratulations to the winners as well as everyone else who received an honorable mention for their work. Your artwork is astounding!
First festival here too, everything looks great! The prizes are incredible and the accents that people have made are gorgeous (in that grim, festive way!); congratulations to the winners as well as everyone else who received an honorable mention for their work. Your artwork is astounding!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
Ooh! Super sized thanks for the jury on the honorary mention on my acent! ; 3 ; It means really much to me and I'll be trying even harder next time such a competition rises. All the winners deserve congratulations and I'll be hunting for your skins and accents this holiday week! :3
Ooh! Super sized thanks for the jury on the honorary mention on my acent! ; 3 ; It means really much to me and I'll be trying even harder next time such a competition rises. All the winners deserve congratulations and I'll be hunting for your skins and accents this holiday week! :3
tumblr_nmk18gIurY1u2wib9o1_250.png
>Collector of -Soil | Red range | Spring- dragons<
Offer to sell them to meeeee~!
HOT DANG, LOOK AT THAT BEAR. Best bear.
HOT DANG, LOOK AT THAT BEAR. Best bear.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
Really annoyed that all the skins are the "tame" ones.

I know it's not just me.
The skins that were chosen are beautiful, of course, but I know they purposefully picked the bland ones which irritates me.

OH WELL HAPPY RIOT OF ROT YOU DORKS.
Really annoyed that all the skins are the "tame" ones.

I know it's not just me.
The skins that were chosen are beautiful, of course, but I know they purposefully picked the bland ones which irritates me.

OH WELL HAPPY RIOT OF ROT YOU DORKS.
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
Yaaay, Plaguemomma's throwing a party!
Yaaay, Plaguemomma's throwing a party!

Everyone is a time traveler. I just do it faster!

Vellichor / The Doctor | They/It/He | +3 FR
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35