Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Beastclans on the Rise
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 74 75
Yes.
Yes.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

oh my god

8D
oh my god

8D
733EAYl.png
Should [item=dried jerky] and [item=thick meat strips] have different food point values? Also, should [item=Unstable Serthis Concoction] be listed under Materials, while [item=Powerful Serthis Poison] is listed under Other?
Should Dried Jerky and Thick Meat Strips have different food point values?

Also, should Unstable Serthis Concoction be listed under Materials, while Powerful Serthis Poison is listed under Other?
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
AAAAAAA. This is SO COOL.
AAAAAAA. This is SO COOL.
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
Currently glad I didn't whine and declare this site boring or the owners lazy or w/e people are going on about because this update is amazing. Because I know it takes time to do things correctly.
But like woah. I need to process what I think about dominance now. I wonder if flights will work together to beat the clans....
Currently glad I didn't whine and declare this site boring or the owners lazy or w/e people are going on about because this update is amazing. Because I know it takes time to do things correctly.
But like woah. I need to process what I think about dominance now. I wonder if flights will work together to beat the clans....
No traveling dragons please!
So when can I turn in my dragons and be a part of a sentient group instead of just breeding a bunch of destructive weenies?
So when can I turn in my dragons and be a part of a sentient group instead of just breeding a bunch of destructive weenies?
Make this tiny goat a familiar.
Micro Goat
This is--
I mean, this is---
HOLY **** THIS IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE NEWS POST OF ALL TIME
This is--
I mean, this is---
HOLY **** THIS IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE NEWS POST OF ALL TIME
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
so... that's what those cryptic scrolls were about...
so... that's what those cryptic scrolls were about...

Quartz is cursed; it's really the worst.
Someday it will be sand; that will be grand.
Dance party forever.

~Scribbles
Centaur highlights should be correct in the coliseum if you clear your cache. :)
Beastclan article should be linked off the encyclopedia index.

Thanks guys!
Centaur highlights should be correct in the coliseum if you clear your cache. :)
Beastclan article should be linked off the encyclopedia index.

Thanks guys!
[quote name="laughsassin" date="2014-10-05 01:43:59"]So when can I turn in my dragons and be a part of a sentient group instead of just breeding a bunch of destructive weenies?[/quote] To be fair, every clan will be different. It's just that in general, the squabble for land has had some far-reaching consequences that the gods never really considered.
laughsassin wrote on 2014-10-05 01:43:59:

To be fair, every clan will be different. It's just that in general, the squabble for land has had some far-reaching consequences that the gods never really considered.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 74 75