Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Beastclans on the Rise
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 74 75
Ahhhhh this is so exciting!
Ahhhhh this is so exciting!
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Xhaztol
Okay, first off, this is super rad. However, I have a question; in the post, it states that if the Beastclans hold a dominance spot, that spot is locked. However, on the screenshot you posted, it states that no flights will get any bonuses if the Beastclans are in the top three. Could you clarify?
Also, I'm a little concerned about festivals. We as a community specifically give flights dominance on their festival weeks - it'd be a real bummer if a flight was locked out of the top spot for their holiday if the RNG said 'no'.
@Xhaztol
Okay, first off, this is super rad. However, I have a question; in the post, it states that if the Beastclans hold a dominance spot, that spot is locked. However, on the screenshot you posted, it states that no flights will get any bonuses if the Beastclans are in the top three. Could you clarify?
Also, I'm a little concerned about festivals. We as a community specifically give flights dominance on their festival weeks - it'd be a real bummer if a flight was locked out of the top spot for their holiday if the RNG said 'no'.
qP8Ki8g.png
@slothsofwrath

Yeah, it was showin up fine in chrome, but firefox for me. Reloadin the page fixed it. C:
@slothsofwrath

Yeah, it was showin up fine in chrome, but firefox for me. Reloadin the page fixed it. C:

hQDEA7p.png
[center][img]http://s9.postimg.org/j4zx7nk4b/kogif_scream_intensifies.gif[/img] [b][ SCREAMING INTENSIFIES ][/b] [/center]
kogif_scream_intensifies.gif
[ SCREAMING INTENSIFIES ]
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
The familiar and item captions are killing me.
The familiar and item captions are killing me.

So we are basically controlling clans of murderous giant land raiding tyrants.
Seems the dragons aren't as sentient as once thought. Just big bullies.

Well ok then.

So we are basically controlling clans of murderous giant land raiding tyrants.
Seems the dragons aren't as sentient as once thought. Just big bullies.

Well ok then.

I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
[quote name="Pesticide" date="2014-10-05 00:42:11"]This is AWESOME..... but my lair has been maxed for a while and it seems, I still can't expand it :([/quote] Should be corrected! Try now!
Pesticide wrote on 2014-10-05 00:42:11:
This is AWESOME..... but my lair has been maxed for a while and it seems, I still can't expand it :(

Should be corrected! Try now!
this is so hardcore omg. thanks for the update!!
this is so hardcore omg. thanks for the update!!
tumblr_md0r3d7MH91qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1hxtDVjd1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1hz8slAg1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1hyxZEDW1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1hz8slAg1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1i2amh2E1qk1or3.gif tumblr_inline_mh1i49sMtF1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1hxtDVjd1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1i2amh2E1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1hygShpI1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1i4jCitX1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1i5208hn1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1hxtDVjd1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1i3yX9Fc1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1i5xejDs1qk1or3.giftumblr_md0r2jnkps1qk1or3.gif
HOLY COW
DEFEND YOUR HATCHLINGS
GUARD YOUR LANDS
THEY ARE COMING!!!!
HOLY COW
DEFEND YOUR HATCHLINGS
GUARD YOUR LANDS
THEY ARE COMING!!!!
image.png
OH MY GOSH I AM SO EXCITE. SO EXCITE. SO EXCITE.
OH MY GOSH I AM SO EXCITE. SO EXCITE. SO EXCITE.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 74 75