Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34
These be some gorgeous skins indeed!
These be some gorgeous skins indeed!
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
I may be the only person who thinks that comet is kind of ominous, like some sort of magical bomb/dragon-seeking missile/alarm bot. >.>

(I like it! Creepy is good too!)
I may be the only person who thinks that comet is kind of ominous, like some sort of magical bomb/dragon-seeking missile/alarm bot. >.>

Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
Comets and fluff bears yesss
Comets and fluff bears yesss
[quote name="micahjaguar" date="2014-09-21 07:12:44"]I may be the only person who thinks that comet is kind of ominous, like some sort of magical bomb/dragon-seeking missile/alarm bot. >.> (I like it! Creepy is good too!)[/quote] ^ This! I like it too, but the first thing i thought upon seeing it was "Oh, no! Someone cast Meteor!" (Guess i really should put one on the derg i named Sephiroth... X3)
micahjaguar wrote on 2014-09-21 07:12:44:

^ This! I like it too, but the first thing i thought upon seeing it was "Oh, no! Someone cast Meteor!" (Guess i really should put one on the derg i named Sephiroth... X3)
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
Laughing so hard at the little comet though.

"Just a friendly celestial body guys it's a tiny comet don't be pansies you're fine it's not gonna hurt you come on it's cute it's adorable"

"IT'S THE A SIGN OF THE END TIMES"

I'm sorry I just woke up this is the funniest thing in the world to me
Laughing so hard at the little comet though.

"Just a friendly celestial body guys it's a tiny comet don't be pansies you're fine it's not gonna hurt you come on it's cute it's adorable"

"IT'S THE A SIGN OF THE END TIMES"

I'm sorry I just woke up this is the funniest thing in the world to me
JXVUomh.png
^^^ I agree lol
^^^ I agree lol
tumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif We’re gonna get content ID’d because you’re too perfect.
By Dan Avidan
Yay! Those are some gorgeous accents! :D
Yay! Those are some gorgeous accents! :D
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
HAPPY STARFALL CELEBRATION EVERYONE!!!!!!!
ohmigosh, those bears *-*
HAPPY STARFALL CELEBRATION EVERYONE!!!!!!!
ohmigosh, those bears *-*
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
SKIIIIIIINS :D
SKIIIIIIINS :D
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
Great apparel, great bear, great drop rates!
Happy Starfall Celebration (:
Great apparel, great bear, great drop rates!
Happy Starfall Celebration (:
QH3r9Za.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34