Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Did the drop rate for shards increase in the past couple days? If so, THANK YOU!
If no, my luck just went WAY up B)
Did the drop rate for shards increase in the past couple days? If so, THANK YOU!
If no, my luck just went WAY up B)
XwAOBEQ.png
The bear ♡♥
The bear ♡♥
amaxing!The bear so lovely~
amaxing!The bear so lovely~
May have already been mentioned, but two of the skins are listed as being #11. Spectral Spellcaster and Scripts of the Apprentice both are listed as being 11/12.
May have already been mentioned, but two of the skins are listed as being #11. Spectral Spellcaster and Scripts of the Apprentice both are listed as being 11/12.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
I really love the comet apparel item , it is so pretty. Ugh I missed most of the days of the event so I just have today and tomorrow morning..
I really love the comet apparel item , it is so pretty. Ugh I missed most of the days of the event so I just have today and tomorrow morning..
arceus-and-the-dragon-trio-o.gif
I love the sphere!
I love the sphere!
tumblr_inline_njuceyS0jr1r7wjf7.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.giftumblr_inline_njucezU7Uo1r7wjf7.png
@Elisabluh I noticed it too! It was so dry the first few days, guh.
@Elisabluh I noticed it too! It was so dry the first few days, guh.
reigne_icon_set_by_ambercatlucky2-d9ref8n.png reigne_2.gif
Must be luck, because I only managed 6 this time which made me a few short of the final item I needed. I always get terrible luck on these things...really sucks the fun out of the event.
Must be luck, because I only managed 6 this time which made me a few short of the final item I needed. I always get terrible luck on these things...really sucks the fun out of the event.
Shard find rates are a little odd.
Shard find rates are a little odd.
Banner_zps6a009269.png
It's a good thing I actually had money to go buy the shards from fellow players to get the items I need because the shard drop rates in the gather items was pretty junky for me. I've noticed the last two celebrations I've had so much trouble with finding shards (and I usually go to digging for them) and I don't have time to grind in the coliseum so...

I hope this isn't going to be a continuous thing for the rest of the festivals. :/ It makes the event frustrating and it becomes extremely unfun.
It's a good thing I actually had money to go buy the shards from fellow players to get the items I need because the shard drop rates in the gather items was pretty junky for me. I've noticed the last two celebrations I've had so much trouble with finding shards (and I usually go to digging for them) and I don't have time to grind in the coliseum so...

I hope this isn't going to be a continuous thing for the rest of the festivals. :/ It makes the event frustrating and it becomes extremely unfun.
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34